Random good picture Not show
1) Every managerial decision required trade-offs among competing interests.
2) At present, managerial decisions are guided by the quest for economic security.
3) The courts' own role in reviewing managerial decisions is in turn defined by their own expertise.
4) Develop accounting analysis useful for managerial decision making purposes.
5) Describe the different reports and their roles in managerial decision making.
6) Some effective technologies or methods for managerial decision are proposed according to different project management process and project levels.
7) A managerial decision to accept a certain degree of risk, usually for technical or cost reasons.
8) It justifies managerial power by showing that those who are affected by it are involved in making managerial decisions.
9) By opting out one decides to delegate some of the managerial decisions to a lower level.
10) Ranieri was impulsive in a way that business school case studies seldom account for when they analyze managerial decision making.
11) The author of your text outlines a conceptual view of the levels of managerial decision - making.
12) Discuss the possibility and necessity of the application of Rough set theory in uncertain managerial decision.
13) This article bases on the dimension of psychology,[http://sentencedict.com/managerial decision.html] redefines and surveys managerial decision from a particular perspective of attribution bias.
14) Give examples to illustrate how the business applications of information systems can support a firm's business processes, managerial decision making, and strategies for competitive advantage.
15) We discuss with the impact of MSS on the managerial decision works in the firms from the attribute of managerial support technique.
16) Many Chinese enterprises, especially the manufacturer have many problems like have no corn product, lack corn competence, dated managerial method and underdeveloped managerial decision.
17) Traditional cost analysis, the authors show, is limited to assessing the financial impact of managerial decision alternatives, with no consideration for strategic business objectives.
18) From the perspective of project levels, project management process and managerial decision technology, this dissertation discusses the general project management issue for PBOs.
More similar words: management decisions, judicial decision, financial decision, final decision, logical decision, optimal decision, managerial, managerially, managerial staff, managerial control, managerial accounting, decision analysis, decision variable, session manager, decision, material management, indecision, decision tree, decision rule, imperial decree, make a decision, decision model, decision theory, decision table, group decision, decision maker, decision-maker, decision function, come to a decision, decision tables.