Random good picture Not show
1. A new management hierarchy was created within the company.
2. She's high up in the management hierarchy.
3. Companies are flattening management hierarchies and erasing the operational separation between managers and workers.
4. We have a consistent management hierarchy philosophy that's pretty global and fairly flat.
5. At the top of the program management hierarchy are the program sponsor(s) and the program steering committee.
6. In the future, sales management hierarchy has three evolution models, which are the regional marketing manager system,(sentence dictionary) the province and region marketing manager system and sales manager system.
7. Implementation of construction waste management hierarchy can be an approach tomanage and reduce the waste.
8. For example, at the bottom of the management hierarchy, project managers are assigned to the various projects within the overall program.
9. Information systems should be integrated with the business plan at all three layers of the management hierarchy.
10. The IP address allegedly cross-references to an individual named Scott Tom, who is, it is claimed, a senior figure in the Absolute Poker management hierarchy.
11. A prototype simulation platform has been constructed with COTS components, on which the above mentioned multi-sensor management hierarchy is simulated and its effectiveness is verified.
12. This paper proposes a grid technology-based massive agriculture information management hierarchy and discusses agriculture information access, process, store and management technologies in detail.
More similar words: hierarchy, general management, management, top management, mismanagement, task management, management fee, management development, core management, file management, money management, risk management, data management, management plan, debt management, line management, work management, cash management, Performance Management, store management, office management, management audit, management board, management style, hotel management, staff management, inventory management, management system, management policy, credit management.