Random good picture Not show
1. However, that will take man power away from essential building work and the development of the railway will be delayed.
2. The fruits of science give man power - power for good and power for ill.
3. Gradually abolish complex high schools, and gather, man power, finances to develop common high schools.
4. The machine is featured of remarkable man power economical and its precise filling quantity control.
5. Economize cost , electricity and man power to a large extent.
6. We'll try to finish the work in time though we are short of man power.
7. The peeler possesses many advantages such as high ratio of peeling, few pulp damage, safe and healthy , man power saving, high efficiency, space saving and easy managing etc.
8. He pluralized those two town for temporary shortage of man power.
More similar words: manpower, human power, brain power, brainpower, power, power up, powered, empower, powerful, superpower, power cut, power tool, willpower, power play, wind power, powerless, overpower, powerhouse, power loom, power line, power trip, power grid, powerboat, veto power, empowered, power source, power point, solar power, horsepower, all-powerful.