Random good picture Not show
(1) I had, after all, accounted for two male children and thus done womankind something of a statistical favour.
(2) They early give their male children guns and ceremoniously teach them the rules of their use.
(3) Two-thirds of the ability of male children on aerobic capacity tests; almost 90 percent in female children.
(4) Concentrated semen will make a male child, fluid semen a female.
(5) The conflict aroused in these male children can induce an emotional paralysis in later life.
(6) But the male sex decision-making right and male child 's physically and mentally healthy right is outside the protection. Sentencedict.com
(7) She wanted to give him a male child before they had the sacrament of matrimony.
(8) She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.
(9) Spanish and Italian make a distinction between a male child and a female child by giving the words different endings (ni?o, bambino/ni?a, bambina).
(10) The second case was a 6-year old male child who died 2 days later.
(11) In this paper, we present an 8-year-old normolipidemic male child with a parietal bone xanthoma proved using tissue diagnosis.
(12) Henry argued that Catherine's inability to produce a male child proved that their marriage was wrong.
(13) So now put every male child to death, and every who has had a man.
(14) The initial case was a 7-month old male child who recovered from the disease.
(15) Just as soon as they can find a chinese female that hasn't been killed in lue of a male child.
(16) She was indicted for unlawfully concealing the birth of a male child delivered on 5 January.
(17) The second case was a one -and-a -half year-old male child from Fayoum Governorate, Sennores District who developed symptoms on 9 April and was hospitalized on 11 April.
(18) Asma Fashho, who assists al-Qutob at the Council, adds that another challenge is a strong cultural preference for a male child.
(19) Hypospadias is common inborn deformity in urinary system in male child. The treatment is difficult.
(20) The head teacher who had to accept me as her student was our math teacher, typically valuing the male child only with decadent ideas, hit my self-esteem by many methods.
(21) Say to the children of Israel, If a woman is with child and gives birth to a male child, she will be unclean for seven days, as when she is unwell .
(22) Today, I understood what must be born of rural people, especially male child, it is their hope is the motive and happy life.
(23) "Inheritance in the old country is carried through the male line, " she said. "Families depend on the male child for support."
(24) If both parents smoke the chances of producing a male child are even lower.
(25) WuDunn says part of the gap could be attributed to infanticide by families who were determined to have a male child under China's one-child policy and in part to the development of the sonogram.
More similar words: love child, child neglect, illegitimate child, male chauvinism, male chauvinist, child, childe, godchild, man-child, child care, childish, childcare, childbed, children, childless, childlike, only child, childhood, child abuse, brainchild, grandchild, with child, stepchild, Fairchild, street child, child bride, child labor, child labour, child's play, child-proof.