Random good picture Not show
1. He made a bow and left the room.
2. Lupe took the ribbon out of her hair and made a bow and glued it on to her cover.
3. But many wonder whether the new leadership will make a bow to all those pressing for political liberalization by changes in the official attitude toward that traumatizing event.
4. In the Japan Pavilion, a robot violinist will make a bow to the audience before performing the "Jasmine Flower."
5. Him 80 to 100 hours to make a bow .
6. You can make a bow from rolled ribbon - your packages will look professionally wrapped and your friends and relatives will be impressed with your beautiful gift!
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Use shoestrings to make a bow for a paper bag gift wrapped present.
8. Therefore it was a pleasure honour for the testers to make a bow .
9. He couldn't hunt larger 24)game because he didn't have a gun—to purchase one, he would have had to provide an address—but he began studying how to make a bow and 25)fletch arrows.
10. If you can find some cute fabric with fish on it, use that to make a bow on top of the basket.
11. A day, master fete entertains guests, Call a monkey to perform make a bow with hands folded in front to salute, everybody feels it is very lovely.
12. He couldn't hunt larger game because he didn't have a gun — to purchase one, he would have had to provide an address — but he began studying how to make a bow and fletch arrows.
More similar words: take a bow, make a bid for, to make a bid for, make a big deal out of, make a mistake, poke about, make at, take aback, take a bath, make one's bow, make away, make a note, make as if, make a hit, make a vow, take a breather, take a breath, unshakeable, make a pile, make a wish, make a dent, make a loss, make a face, make a move, make after, make a fuss, make a fire, make a stand, take a beating, make a point.