Random good picture Not show
(1) My mother underwent major surgery last year.
(2) Mr Readman said Pringle had to undergo major surgery to his jaw in the middle of June before police could interview him.
(3) Bertelli's heart condition required major surgery.
(4) What was done was major surgery.
(5) The jeweller has undergone major surgery for his injuries but is now out of intensive care.
(6) Still, major surgery may not be necessary.
(7) The surgeon says that it can avoid major surgery.
(8) In Tokyo, however, recovering from major surgery(sentencedict.com/major surgery.html), she dropped out after 16 miles.
(9) She's had major surgery, but she's doing fine.
(10) He's still shocked after his injuries and the major surgery he underwent.
(11) Problems known to be inherent to major surgery on elderly patients should be considered, especially cardiopulmonary disease, infections, and thromboembolism.
(12) Cesarean section carries the usual risks of major surgery.
(13) A major surgery was thus called and the extent of the infestation was horrific.
(14) Sometimes gastritis develops after major surgery, traumatic injury, burns, or severe infections.
(15) What they expected to be the removal of a small lump turned out to be major surgery.
(16) Read in studio A team of cancer specialists has developed a new treatment that reduces the need for major surgery.
(17) The results were fairly similar to 1967: two summary executions and one piece of major surgery.
(18) If treatment is needed the success rate is very high. Major surgery is rarely necessary.
(19) These programmes are disturbing to watch because the resolution seems false and unhelpful — a bit like having a television show where major surgery is performed by a first aider.
(20) Postoperative arterial blood ketone body ratio (KBR)was compared with the clinical course in 169 cases undergoing major surgery,(Sentencedict.com) all patients were divided into three groups.
(21) Thrombosis, especially in deep veins of the leg, is a particular danger after major surgery.
(22) However, Humate - P is first product specifically for patients with severe vad who are undergoing major surgery.
(23) She is at risk for further nutrient depletion owing to catabolic effects of major surgery and inflammation, glycosuria, and gastrointestinal nutrient losses.
(24) She spent Day in the hospital that year recovering from major surgery.
(25) You can't take part in any trial for at least 30 days after major surgery.
More similar words: minor surgery, surgery, majors, cryosurgery, heart surgery, neurosurgery, microsurgery, brain surgery, major state, psychosurgery, dental surgery, plastic surgery, undergo surgery, cosmetic surgery, major-general, sergeant major, reconstructive surgery, power surge, major, c major, major in, majority, majorette, john major, major term, major axis, major-domo, major mode, drum major, ursa major.