Random good picture Not show
(1) Ideally, the indexes should be held in main storage.
(2) The work areas required in main storage are relatively small as only one record is being examined at any one time.
(3) The main storage medium inside willow seeds, ants and all other living cells is not electronic but chemical.
(4) If the entire index is in main storage, the correct cylinder to search is located in well under a millisecond.
(5) But when we opened the door to the main storage room, we saw that everything there too had been smashed.
(6) Now a process's occupation of main storage and transput devices changes relatively slowly.
(7) Main storage technologies have similarly evolved, as shown in the fourth column of Figure 1.8.
(8) Path name to the main storage file.
(9) To retain data by copying it from main storage to another storage device.
(10) The PPE accesses main storage (the effective-address space) with load and store instructions that move data between main storage and a private register file, the contents of which may be cached.
(11) The SPEs access main storage with direct memory access (DMA) commands that move data and instructions between main storage and a private local memory, called a local store or local storage (LS).
(12) The process of making transfers between main storage and backing storage.
(13) Main storage space is allocated for it dynamically and is freed after the operator command contained within the CIB has been processed.
(14) In main storage unit of storage general use B said.
(15) Main memory main storage: Memory that can be directly accessed by the processor.
(16) An area in main storage that stores results of multiplication operations specifically ( in some systems ).
(17) With respect to data in main storage[Sentencedict.com ], to copy it to backing storage.
(18) In systems with time sharing, to write the main storage image of a job to auxiliary storage and to read the image of another job into main storage.
(19) These generally refer to finding a self-indexing function for tables in main storage.
(20) A process that interchanges the contents of an area of main storage with the contents of an area in auxiliary storage.
(21) However, remember that they point to memory in the main storage of the application (an effective address), not to the SPE's local store.
(22) In VSE, to bring a program phase from a core image library into main storage for execution.
(23) That part of a control program that is resident in main storage.
(24) To use an intermediate storage (magnetic disc) when making a data transfer between highspeed storage (usually main storage) and a device that operates at a lower speed.
(25) To bring a load module from auxiliary storage in to main storage for execution.
(26) To obtain load modules from auxiliary storage and load them into main storage.
(27) A routine, commonly a computer program, that reads data into main storage.
(28) It is described how the virtual storage is implemented from the auxiliary storage management, main storage management and page management (page fault handling, page replacement role etc. ) .
(29) That part of a program that is resident in main storage.
(30) In VSE, bring a program phase from a core image library into main storage for execution.
More similar words: temporary storage, storage, cold-storage, storage time, storage shed, cold storage, storage tank, storage area, rainstorm, disk storage, storage room, mass storage, bulk storage, storage cell, storage unit, brainstorm, chain store, storage space, local storage, shared storage, chain stores, storage device, storage medium, buffer storage, storage locker, digital storage, computer storage, primary storage, virtual storage, interim storage.