Random good picture Not show
(1) The force of the main engines causes the top of the shuttle to tip by 1-2 metres.
(2) There will be 19 main engines for the shuttle - each orbiter carries three, the rest are spares.
(3) Ball argues that the main engine in the shaping of higher education should be informed student demand, not manpower planning.
(4) The main engines and fuel pumps are removed and sent for refurbishment.
(5) An independent company, that is, with its two main engines of growth showing definite signs of maturity.
(6) During this time the main engines gradually throttle back.
(7) Test to reliability of remote-control system of marine main engine is very important, for it concerns much with the safety of marine power set, even the ship itself.
(8) Therefore, the change-over of the main engine from the air - running to the fuel - running is performed.
(9) It is by the main engine, CNC, the drive, the numerical control engine bed auxiliary unit, the programming machine and other some appurtenances is composed.
(10) The main engine brake horse power to be calculated by main shaft revolutions, load indicator notch, properties of fuel oil etc. , in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
(11) Maintenance and service: Screw rod air compressor's maintenance main engine overhaul.
(12) Consequently(http://sentencedict.com/main engine.html), fuel oil supply to the main engine is shut out.
(13) The main engine must undergo both mooring and sea trials.
(14) As a finishing coat in engine rooms, including main engine and auxiliary machinery.
(15) Will you supply main engine lube oil in bulk or in barrel?
(16) It mainly includes a hydraulic pressure main engine, a stripping power supply, a male die[sentencedict.com], two female die composite units together with a lining board and a parison push-out mechanism.
(17) As a topcoat in engine rooms, including main engine and auxiliary machinery.
(18) This would give the stage an upward acceleration, settling the liquid before the pumps cut in at main engine ignition.
(19) The modeling and control problem, how to use diesel-hydraulic dynamometer test bed to simulate main engine matching with propeller, is studied theoretically in this paper.
(20) The system which operates automatic equipments in ship's central control room(CCR) or control console is called Main Engine Remote Control System .
(21) Since the establishment of our company, we have become the appointed manufacturer of local main engine factory with our strong technical force, excellent quality and all-wave after-sale services.
(22) With Eclipse, you can physically uncouple the Batch functionality from the main engine.
(23) This paper describes how to do when the load indicator for main engine is damaged, and the method which it is mounted and adjusted according to marine example.
(24) Air spring is used as an elastic mounting system for marine main engine attenuate its vibration.
(25) Introduced mouse's hardware system as well as with the main engine between communications system's realization.
(26) These equations are very important for engine parameter calculation in missile flight test, The empirical calculation equations of main engine parameter and error are derived.
(27) Finally, this research evaluated the economic gain of the target ship after main engine power reduction at the point of fuel and emissions.
(28) Has the rich game knowledge, has in the present market condition the majority game main engine.
(29) Light and electric signal brakes by PLC control power and magnetic clutch to keep pace with the main engine.
(30) Through may assign on the bottom wire concrete time to the main engine fixed time management, facilitated teacher to manage.
More similar words: engine, engineer, jet engine, fire engine, heat engine, engineering, steam engine, search engine, rotary engine, engine failure, civil engineer, chief engineer, eminent domain, system engineer, bioengineering, software engineer, civil engineering, nuclear engineering, reverse engineering, locomotive engineer, engineering design, safety engineering, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, genetic engineering, chemical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering.