Random good picture Not show
1. Remember that the magnetic compass, clock and stop-watch are your most important navigation instruments.
2. The creatures have their own inbuilt magnetic compass.
3. Magnetic heading measure system(MHMS) or electric magnetic compass is an essential device used to measure the heading of ships, land vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles(UAV).
4. The magnetic surveying instrument uses a magnetic compass card , plumb bob, and modified movie camera that is activated by a timer.sentencedict.com
5. The magnetic compass system errors and the shortage of all attitude magnetic heading error compensation algorithms mentioned in many articles are analyzed.
6. The instrument chiefly consists of telescope, magnetic compass and stabilizing apparatus.
7. The birthplace of paper, printing, gunpowder, and the magnetic compass turned inward, uncreative, and xenophobic.
8. The needle of a magnetic compass points to the magnetic north pole.
9. There were two guide instruments, magnetic compass and gyro compass , as nautical navigation all along.
10. Turns on to headings will be made at the standard rate, but using the stop-watch, not magnetic compass.
11. If this is simply a directional gyro it must be synchronised with the magnetic compass at frequent intervals.
12. Fireworks, wood-block printing, canal lock-gates, kites, the wheelbarrow, chain suspension bridges and the magnetic compass.
13. By passing an electric current through a metal wire suspended above a magnetic compass , Oersted was able to produce a definite motion of the compass needle in response to the current.
14. This was supplanted in the early 20 th century by the liquid - filled magnetic compass.
15. We elucidate the development of avian biomagnetism in relation to magnetic compass , navigating map and mechanism of magnetic induction in this paper.
16. The first mention of magnetism and the equivalent of a magnetic compass are even earlier.
17. One of you asked this question. " Does a magnetic compass point to the North Pole? "
More similar words: magnetic, diamagnetic, paramagnetic, magnetic force, magnetic pole, magnetic field, magnetic poles, ferromagnetic, magnetic domain, electromagnetic, electromagnetic wave, magnetism, magnetise, electromagnetic radiation, genetic code, electromagnetic spectrum, electromagnetism, magnet, monopolistic competition, magnetosphere, electromagnet, compass, encompass, compassion, encompassing, compassionate, champagne, accompany, impasse, accompanied.