Random good picture Not show
1. The magazine publisher had always hoped that supply-side guru Jack Kemp would head the Republican ticket.
2. The magazine publisher will formally announce his withdrawal in Washington Thursday.
3. He freelanced pieces to a magazine publisher.
4. Magazine publisher Larry Flynt also let it be known this week that he too would try to unseat Governor Davis.
5. A magazine publisher is trying to decide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distribution outlet in order to maximize profits.
6. One patient, Felicia Hodges, a 41-year-old magazine publisher in Newburgh, N. Y. , chose to undergo a double mastectomy after she was found to have cancer of the right breast in 2004.
7. Bonnier, the magazine publisher, plans to sell annual subscriptions to the digital version of Popular Science for Android users but will not charge for articles on its Web site.
8. Being both a sex therapist and a magazine publisher, I felt I was being charged twice with the same crime.
9. Magazine Publisher: Our magazine does not have a liberal bias.
10. Martha Dickey, a magazine publisher in Atlanta, says a hot paraffin-wax treatment can "change your whole feeling about going to the dentist.
11. John Jr. was a magazine publisher, an assistant district attorney and a staple of the social pages and tabloids until his untimely death in a plane crash in 1999.
12. Mr. Anderson, a former magazine publisher, took over the TED conference from its founder, Richard Saul Wurman, a graphic designer who presided over the stage like a vaudeville showman.
13. Technical standards unite this cottage industry of desk-top publishing with the presses of newspaper and magazine publishers.
14. "Ideally, we want to bring back this notion of beat-walking," said Mr. Yang, who is also a marketing consultant, a columnist for The San Francisco Chronicle and a former magazine publisher.sentencedict.com/magazine publisher.html
15. By day I am the editor of mainstream American magazine called Wired, I work for Conde Nast, the biggest magazine publisher and by night I am a blogger and I write a book about niches.
16. After senior high, he worked as an art designer for a magazine publisher for some time.
17. TOKYO (Reuters) - Nintendo Co Ltd's (7974.OS) Wii game console once again outsold Sony Corp's (6758.T) PlayStation 3 in Japan in June, but its lead is fading, a game magazine publisher said.
18. Brodie says she invented it for herself and successfully pitched the job to the high-end magazine publisher in 2005.
19. "He made it pretty clear from day one that he's an American first of all," said Hong Huang, the fashion magazine publisher.
20. In 2006 it bought Emap France, France's third largest magazine publisher.
21. "I don't think she has really made her presence felt yet," said Hong Huang, a fashion magazine publisher.
22. Oprah Winfrey made herself into a billionaire as a talk-show host, actress, producer, author and magazine publisher.
23. In the 2nd quarter of 2009, revenue at Time Inc publishing, the largest US magazine publisher, fell 22% to $915m as a result of a 26% decline in advertising revenue.
More similar words: magazine, magazine rack, trade magazine, magazine article, republish, republishing, publish, publisher, published, unpublished, publishing, publishable, irish republican army, publishing firm, publishing house, newspaper publisher, publishing company, desktop publishing, republic, Republican, republicanism, publicizing, roman republic, republication, in the public eye, czech republic, free publicity, weimar republic, republican party, give publicity to.