Random good picture Not show
1. She feigned interest in a magazine article to avoid meeting the man's stare.
2. The magazine article contained so many superlatives that I found it hard to believe that what it was saying was true.
3. By that same candlelight I read a magazine article about the gradual phasing out of the supposedly antiquated system of Morse Code.
4. Each magazine article I read advised me to buy the best, the fastest, the latest or whatever.
5. A recent Governing magazine article about at-risk youth illustrated the importance of a holistic approach.
6. In a magazine article that compared the training rigors and athleticism in various Olympic sports, the rowers rated highest.
7. He had once read a magazine article about it in the dentist's office.sentencedict.com/magazine article.html
8. A magazine article indicated I might benefit from adding weight lifting to my exercise program.
9. Newspaper or magazine article, advert, leaflet, etc. Long text.
10. Write a magazine article about the animal.
11. A recent New York magazine article explained that "volumizing" is the new face-lift.
12. This past summer I read a magazine article that reviews a new book.
13. This could be a letter, statement, contract, magazine article or just about anything.
14. Is it too late to insert a new page into my magazine article?
15. He found two lists of boards of directors, apparently copied from a magazine article.
16. Nicholson said he was stunned; he never knew and thus the magazine article did not include this item.
17. Denise and Ralph Bulger talk frankly about the joy they feel over the new baby in a magazine article published tomorrow.
18. Sedna's discoverer, Mike Brown of Caltech, noted in a Discover magazine article that Sedna's location doesn't make sense.
19. Why disasters are getting worse? asked a headline of a Time Magazine article.
20. Information is a tangible representation of data or knowledge within a specific context—usually in some end-user oriented product like a book, magazine article, or study.
21. This is a red - letter day for me . I first received a check for my magazine article.
22. Photograph taken for, but not published in, "Catherine the Great, " September 1998, National Geographic magazine article.
More similar words: genuine article, magazine, magazine rack, trade magazine, feature article, article, articled, particle, antiparticle, beta particle, particle size, article of faith, alpha particle, newspaper article, leading article, particle physics, subatomic particle, article of clothing, subatomic particles, elementary particle, particle accelerator, fundamental particle, articles of association, articles of incorporation, articles of confederation, stargazing, fine art, fine arts, magnetic levitation, magnetic line of force.