Random good picture Not show
1. Macular degeneration can be hereditary and genetic counselling appropriate.
2. Macular degeneration; Motion perception; Diagnostic techniques, ophthalmological; Aged.
3. Age-related Macular Degeneration is an eyeground disease, which severely threat the elder people. There are many researches on its risk factors and early diagnoses both at home and abroad.
4. Age - related macular degeneration is caused by over 65 years of blindness.
5. Age related macular degeneration ( AMD ) is a common disease in the elderly population resulting in blindness.
6. As macular degeneration largely affects those over 60, this sci-fi accoutrement may represent a first step towards an era of bionic Baby Boomers.
7. Salmon can help prevent macular degeneration, dryness, loss of vision and fatigue of eyes.
8. A sufficient intake can help prevent macular degeneration and enhance the health of retina.
9. Age - related macular degeneration is the leading cause of visual impairment and blindness among the old people.
10. Age - related macular degeneration ( AMD ) is another eye condition ASR could help, according to the Chow brothers.
11. Recovery of central vision is unsatisfactory due to macular degeneration and cicatrization.
12. The primary risk factor for diseases such as macular degeneration, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's is age.
13. That's because the evidence for the role of those two substances in keeping macular degeneration at bay is stronger.
14. Improves eye health and reduces the risk of age - related macular degeneration.
15. Objective To study the A-scan and B-scan ultrasonic images of exudative senile macular degeneration.
16. Spread bilberry jam on your morning toast. Or take a bilberry supplement every morning. The berries contain compounds called anthocyanosides,[sentencedict.com] which may protect the retina against macular degeneration.
17. In other words, the eye with the telescope is used for central vision while the untreated eye (still with macular degeneration) supplies the patient with peripheral vision.
18. Explain to interested patients that cardiovascular and age - related macular degeneration may share risk factors.
19. The new device is for people with an irreversible, advanced form of macular degeneration in which a blind spot develops in the central vision of both eyes.
20. Eyecolors: Drusen, the yellow flecks in this image of the retina, are common inpeople with age-related macular degeneration.
21. Objective To observe the visual change of age - related macular degeneration ( AMD ) treated by TCM differentiation.
22. With sufficient funding, the focus on atherosclerosis would be broadened so that neurodegeneration, macular degeneration and lipofuscin accumulation would all also be targeted simultaneously.
23. Drusen is an important criterion for the diagnosis of Aging Macular Degeneration (AMD).
24. Objective To observe the genetic factor in age - related macular degeneration ( ARMD ).
25. Smoking increases the risk of several eye disorders [sentencedict.com], including age - related macular degeneration at your diet.
26. Photodynamic therapy (PDT) has received increased attention as a treatment modality for malignant tumors as well as non- oncologic diseases such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
27. Melanin sunglasses can help reduce the risk of cataract and Age - related Macular Degeneration ( AMD ).
28. Objective To investigate the relationship between reading speed and center scotoma in age - related macular degeneration.
29. Objective To assess the change of motion perception in patients with age - related macular degeneration ( AMD ).
30. He had lost his sight as a result of age - related macular degeneration.
More similar words: degeneration, regeneration, degenerative, degenerate, generation, alternation of generations, generational, generation gap, lost generation, regenerative, intergenerational, degeneracy, regenerate, veneration, unregenerate, generalization, generalisation, generating, general practitioner, secularization, general election, exoneration, incineration, remuneration, generate, the general public, generator, molecular genetics, cellular respiration, maculate.