Random good picture Not show
1) This machine cycles automatically.
2) The machine cycles automatically.
3) Each washing machine cycle, for example, takes a staggering 90 litres, while flushing the toilet uses another nine.
4) Each machine cycle takes 12 oscillator or clock cycles.
5) The machine cycle comprises a series of operations performed to execute a single program instruction.
6) This paper introduces the transmitting principle and machine cycle diagram of transmission system of JM8 dumpling making machine.
7) In Chapter 2,(http://sentencedict.com/machine cycle.html) we learned that the processor fetches and executes a single instruction during each machine cycle.
8) This paper proposes a new method of RISC architecture design, in which most of the instructions have been implemented by single machine cycle.
9) Many machining operations require coolant for lubrication and cooling purposes. Coolant can be turned on and off form within the machine cycle.
10) The Start cycle can be stared only by two-hand keys, to be pushed simultaneously, which are located at such a distance, that they prevent the accidental starting of the machine cycle by one hand.
11) A command specifying an elementary machine operation to be performed within a basic machine cycle.
12) The cycle that the computer goes through to fetch and execute one instruction is called the machine cycle.
More similar words: machine code, recycle, recycler, washing machine, machine, life cycle, lifecycle, weighing machine, thinking machine, threshing machine, trade cycle, by machine, machinery, submachine, machine wash, complete cycle, machine tool, machine-gun, machine gun, machinegun, machine work, ice machine, war machine, card machine, machine shop, x-ray machine, tape machine, machine-made, slot machine, cash machine.