Random good picture Not show
(1) C. humanity has used, the people put the lysergic acid diethylamide abundantly with it, puts it to the nose under attracts fiercely, this kind "the narcotics" may let them be graceful.
(2) 1943 - First synthesis of LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide, by Albert Hoffman.
(3) Lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD, LSD-25, or acid, is a semisynthetic psychedelic drug of the tryptamine family.
(4) A crystalline compound, C20H25N3O, derived from lysergic acid and used as a powerful hallucinogenic drug.
(5) Someone said: Love its a kind of Lysergic acid diethylamide, which make people anaesthetize and unconscious.
(6) Swiss scientist Albert Hofmann took an unexpected journey of the mind in April 1943 when he accidentally absorbed one of his chemical discoveries, lysergic acid diethylamide, through his fingertips.
(7) Article 2 Pharmaceutical precursor chemicals refer to such substances as lysergic acid, ephedrine, etc. as determined in the Regulation, see Annex 1 of these Measures for the catalogue of varieties.
(8) The dried sclerotia of ergot, usually obtained from rye seed and used as a source of several medicinally important alkaloids and as the basic source of lysergic acid.
More similar words: uric acid, folic acid, formic acid, nitric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, tannic acid, acetic acid, pyruvic acid, nucleic acid, ascorbic acid, carbolic acid, glycolic acid, linoleic acid, carbonic acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, carboxylic acid, hyaluronic acid, oxaloacetic acid, ribonucleic acid, hydrocyanic acid, citric acid cycle, hydrochloric acid, thioglycolic acid, deoxyribonucleic acid, analyser, allergic, synergic, breathalyser.