Random good picture Not show
1. Visual, electromagnetic spectrum, luminous flux, luminous intensity, illuminance, luminance.
2. The luminous intensity, flux and color coordinate of high - power white LED have relations with different place.
3. Luminous intensity is indicated with the symbol I and its unit of measurement is the candela.
4. The luminous intensity of stress luminescence is in direct ratio with the applied stress in the elastic limit .
5. An obsolete unit of luminous intensity, originally defined in terms of a wax candle with standard composition and equal to1.02 candelas.
6. Candela : Unit of luminous intensity of a light source.
7. It is defined as 1/60 of the luminous intensity per square centimeter of a black body radiator at the temperature of solidification of platinum.
8. An international unit of luminous intensity per projected area normal to the line of observation.
9. It can be used to measure the luminous intensity, forward voltage, reverse current of each luminous dot in all kinds of LED luminous dot matrix.
10. Of a source. Distribution of luminous intensity having an axis of symmetry or at least one plane of symmetry.
11. Of a source. Distribution of luminous intensity axis of symmetry or at least one of symmetry.
12. An international unit of luminous intensity per projected area normal to the line of observation. Luminance may be described in units of Candelas per square meter, or nits.
13. Please take Luminous Flux as standard parameter, Luminous Intensity is only for reference.
14. The built-in Microprocessor system can control the luminous intensity and adjust the luminous mode to realize the combination of light and art.
15. The characters of the corner reflector has been discussed in this paper. The reflection luminous intensity varies as the incident angle.
16. This software comprises of five parts, user interface, database, algorithm design, light beam analysis, and distribution of luminous intensity.
17. By using the voltage modulated electroluminescence (VMEL) device, we tested the relative luminous intensity and the phase angle of light of LEDs and explained the experimental results qualitatively.
18. An instrument for measuring a property of light, especially luminous intensity or flux.
19. Moreover, in the same power density, different frequency correspond to different luminous intensity.
20. As one of the most promising light sources, white LED has many advantages, such as high luminous efficiency, high luminous intensity, long life period etc.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
21. The luciferin-luciferase's reaction system may emit fluorescence, while the toxic substances will suppress the luminous intensity.
22. Through the determination and analysis of single leaf photosynthesis condition of Sparkling Apple, the regulation of photosynthesis varied with the luminous intensity was understood.
23. The uncertainty evaluation and data processing methods for the CCPR key comparisons of luminous intensity and luminous flux unit are introduced.
24. The comparison method and results of CCPR key comparison of luminous intensity unit are introduced at this paper, and it also gives a concise analysis of the results.
25. Then based on the estimated projected area, we may further the approximate survey luminous intensity and the value of disable glare.
More similar words: intensity, luminous, voluminous, luminosity, numinous, bituminous coal, intensive, intension, intensify, intensively, intensified, intensifying, intensive care, labour intensive, intensification, intensive care unit, intensive cultivation, resinous, ominous, density, ominously, immensity, propensity, coterminous, sensitivity, insensitivity, intense, hypersensitivity, relative density, intensely.