Random good picture Not show
(1) He was in that terrible state of lumbar pain where mobility involves a slow ambulatory squat.
(2) Old lumbar pain, swelling, suggesting that the kidney cancer.
(3) Pregnancy had low impact on the course of lumbar pain.
(4) Objective:To observe the therapeutic effect on lumbar pain of strain treated with Chinese herbs orally used and hot compressed.
(5) Pain relief acid bottom of the lumbar pain, pain associated with microgastropods falling(Sentencedict.com ), Leucorrhea increase.
(6) Pelvic Girdle Pain and Lumbar Pain in Relation to Postpartum Depressive Symptoms.
(7) Renal calculus is one of the cause of lumbar pain, and ultrasonography is the preferential methods in diagnosis of Renal calculus.
(8) Pain relief acid at the bottom of the lumbar pain, pain associated with microgastropods falling, Leucorrhea increase.
(9) Objective To study the methods of clinic diagnosis and treatment for chronic lumbar pain induced by lumbosacral compartment syndrome.
(10) Conclusion:Primary osteoporosis may be one of the causes of lumbar pain syndromes in elder persons.
(11) Aim : To study the relation between primary osteoporosis and lumbar pain syndromes.
(12) Methods:The bone mineral density of 40 current elder patients with lumbar pain was determined and compared with the value obtained from healthy persons.
More similar words: lumbar puncture, lumbar, war paint, columbarium, thoracolumbar, lumbar vertebra, columba, lumbago, plumbago, slumber party, labor pain, labour pains, labor pains, finger paint, carpathian mountains, carpometacarpal, carp at, carpal, warpath, ARPANET, car part, warpage, car park, bear paw, war party, tarpaulin, callicarpa, overpaid, metacarpal, regular pay.