Random good picture Not show
1. Training was given a very low priority.
2. With so little money available, repairs must remain a low priority .
3. Material possessions have always been a low priority for Mike.
4. Accordingly, attacks on abortion clinics were given low priority.
5. Um, because bulk gets the lowest priority.
6. Why are caring, commitment, and procreation apparently being given such low priority?
7. Because black mom-and-pop stores ordered and sold relatively little inventory at a given time, they were low priority.
8. Counselors described career planning as a low priority and admitted that they had minimal training in labor-market analyses or career guidance.
9. The force accepts that, in the grand scheme of things, cannabis possession is a low priority.
10. Age discrimination is a low priority in diversity training programs, she said.
11. Many useful, but low priority bills have their origins in this procedure.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. It would still appear, therefore, that despite some initiatives jobs for older people remain a low priority.
13. Music is generally accorded a low priority and is underfunded, and standards of performance are unsatisfactory in many places.
14. Hawkins is frustrated by the low priority the government has put on education.
15. But black and ethnic minority subjects still have low priority in psychology.
16. They had low priority because they were no longer in a hurry.
17. It must be a proper justification which shows that your time is not likely to be wasted on a low priority.
18. But these facts are not indicative of a significantly lower priority, nor necessarily of a substantially more modest achievement.
19. They were perhaps justified in their anger at the relatively low priority accorded to older people.
20. Some things need to be dealt with first and others are of lower priority and can wait.
21. This would be true nomatterwhat lower priority objectives were involved.
22. The command has a range of -20 (highest priority) to 19 (lowest priority) and the default priority is 0.
23. If two or more CPUs share the lowest priority, the load is distributed between them using a technique called arbitration.
24. They are outsiders, the lowest priority, disposable and quickly forgotten.
25. The bridge with the lowest priority will be elected as the root bridge. The root bridge is the "central" bridge in the spanning tree.
26. The identifier of arbitrator should be lowest priority in the network first.
27. Remember that processes with the lowest priority value run at highest scheduling priority, so think of increasing the priority value as being nice to other processes.
28. The Level class defines seven standard log levels, ranging from FINEST (the lowest priority, with the lowest value) to SEVERE (the highest priority, with the highest value).
29. Niceness generally ranges from -20 to 19, with -20 being the most favorable or highest priority for scheduling and 19 being the least favorable or lowest priority.
30. Of all the encounters a patient with cardiovascular disease experiences, perhaps the least time and lowest priority is nutritional counseling.
More similar words: low priority, priority algorithm, priority, apriority, priority mode, priority list, high priority, higher priority, priority number, priority system, priority queuing, priority sequence, priority service, absolute priority, priority assignment, prioritise, prioritize, superiority, inferiority, prioritization, posteriority, superiority complex, inferiority complex, lowest, a priori, slowest, at lowest, highest price, apriorism, lowest bidder.