Random good picture Not show
(1) Methods:Using cost-effectiveness analysis, the cost of treatment of lower respiratory infection were calculated and pharmacoeconomically evaluated.
(2) Objective To reduce lower respiratory infection incidence of cut-trachea patients after operation within hospital by prospective intervention.
(3) Conclusion:The pathogenic bacteria isolated from Lower respiratory infection in senile patients showed severe drug resistance.
(4) Conclusions The prospective intervention and control can reduce lower respiratory infection incidence of cut-trachea patients after operation within hospital.
(5) By contrast, we found no reduction in deaths attributed to acute lower respiratory infections in the vitamin-A-supplemented group. Sentencedict.com
(6) Objective: To collect information of the cellular immunity of aged patients with lower respiratory infection, and so as to provide reference for reasonable and effective intervention of the disease.
(7) Conclusions Viral infection was the most common cause of acute lower respiratory infection in children, .
(8) Objective:To Evaluate the economic effectiveness in different therapeutic schemes of lomefloxacin for lower respiratory infection.
(9) OBJECTIVE To used the pharmacoeconomics analysis to help clinic drug administration in treating outpatient's lower respiratory infection.
(10) Conclusion Special electromagnetic wave therapy is an effective treatment for children's acute lower respiratory infection.
(11) CONCLUSIONS The P. aeruginosa infection and its(antibiotic) resistance should be paid more attention in the treatment of the lower respiratory infection patients in EICU.
(12) RESULTS The result was that the infection rate was 6. 6%, mostly contributed by the lower respiratory infection.
(13) Objective: to appraise the curative effect of decoction for clearing lung to stop coughing to treat lower respiratory infection children.
(14) Objective To investigate the clinical characteristic, risk factors and antibiotic susceptibilities of 24 cases with lower respiratory infection caused by Flavobacteria.
(15) Objective To investigate the clinical effect of special electromagnetic wave therapy as supportive treatment on children's acute lower respiratory infection.
(16) Objective: To research the pathogenic bacteria and antibiotics susceptibility of hospital acquired lower respiratory infection and provide the evidence for antibiotic using in the clinics.
(17) Objective : To evaluate the cost - effectiveness analysis of treating lower respiratory infection with cefatrizine, cefotaxime and cefuroxime.
(18) The Herpes simples viruses that has been found in sporadic cases of upper and lower respiratory infection.
(19) Methods: The pathogenic bacteria isolated from 86 cases of hospital acquired lower respiratory infection and their antibiotics susceptibility were retrospectively analyzed.
(20) Objective To investigate the nonbacterial etiology of children's acute lower respiratory infection in Guangzhou.
(21) Objective To approach the diagnosis and treatment method of refractory lower respiratory infection using bronchofibtoscope protected specimen brush.
More similar words: upper respiratory infection, respiratory infection, respiratory tract infection, lower respiratory tract, upper respiratory tract, respiratory illness, respiratory, respiratory rate, respiratory tract, respiratory system, respiratory center, cardiorespiratory, respiratory disease, respiratory disorder, respiratory quotient, respiratory acidosis, respiratory alkalosis, respirator, respiratory distress syndrome, photorespiration, respiratory syncytial virus, cellular respiration, respiration, severe acute respiratory syndrome, viral infection, inspiratory, external respiration, artificial respiration, infection, reinfection.