Random good picture Not show
(1) They were executed in low relief in pink Plasticine.
(2) These are in low relief and are fine examples.
(3) Only gentle low relief pre-Cretaceous block-faulting can be seen on the flanks of the London-Brabant Massif.
(4) In medals and medallions the figures are in low relief.
(5) The young man carved a figure in low relief.
(6) Sheep motifs on ancient bronzes mostly appear in low relief or in the round. Shown here is a Ming dynasty cloisonne enamel jar with a design of three sheep.
(7) There are 16 panels depicting high relief figures on a low relief and incised background.
(8) Sleek side table pieces and smooth accessories are used throughout the room, which are in contrast with the traditional carved and gilded motifs in low relief on the wall. Sentencedict.com
(9) The work reported in this paper provides an effective solution to the difficulty of identifying soil spatial variation over low relief areas.
(10) Ornamental features in brocade are emphasized and wrought as additions to the main fabric, sometimes stiffening it, though more frequently producing on its face the effect of low relief.
(11) On the reverse, the figure's braided hair and elaborate jewelry are carved in low relief.
More similar words: religious belief, relief, on relief, relief map, relief fund, relief work, high relief, debt relief, relief valve, strain relief, relief pitcher, unemployment relief, low-resolution, belief, lie fallow, unbelief, disbelief, false belief, beyond belief, belief system, strong belief, relier, relieve, relievo, relieved, reliever, it is my belief that, relieve of, unrelieved, to the best of my belief.