Random good picture Not show
1. RICHARD : Uh , the guy was Lou Gehrig . Didn't you kinda see it coming?
2. RD: You sound like the dying Lou Gehrig, when he said farewell to his fans and fellow players in Yankee Stadium and called himself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
3. Stars like Lou Gehrig and Joe DiMaggio drew fans into the stadium, and those who could not attend the games gathered around their radios to listen to the play-by-play.
4. In New York, baseball's Iron Horse, Lou Gehrig of the Yankees dies of the degenerative disease that later carries his name.
5. Callingz himself "...the luckiest man on the face of this earth. " New York Life policyholder Lou Gehrig bids goodbye to baseball fans at an emotional ceremony.
6. Calling himself "...the lu Marketing kiest man on the face of this earth. "ork Life policyholder Lou Gehrig bids goodbye to baseball fans at an emotional ceremony.
More similar words: gouge, rouge, rouged, gouge out, khmer rouge, forthright, birthright, lough, forthrightly, plough, slough, clough, sloughy, forthrightness, plough up, plough on, ploughed, furlough, slough off, ploughman, ploughland, sloughing, ploughing, ploughshare, plough into, plough back, slough of despond, brightly-coloured, tehran, jawaharlal nehru.