Random good picture Not show
1. Also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, ALS affects about 30,000 Americans, with about 7,000 new diagnoses a year.
2. These disorders include Lou Gehrig's disease and spinal cord injuries, among many others.
3. In 2003, I was diagnosed with ALS, Lou Gehrig's Disease. Over time, this disease will weaken and finally destroy every significant muscle in my body.
4. The disease is also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease in the United States and motor neuron disease, or MND, in Britain.
5. Degenerative disorders such as Lou Gehrig's disease can prevent patients from communicating their needs.
6. For example, scientists have discovered that Lou Gehrig's disease is caused by mutations in SOD1, a gene whose protein is also expressed in mitochondria.
7. In 1984 my mom died after a 3 year bout with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
8. Hawking, 65, who has Lou Gehrig's disease, will be the first person with a disability to fly on the one of the flights offered by Zero Gravity Corp. , a space tourism company.
9. It's also being tested in patients with Lou Gehrig's disease and Huntington's disease.
10. PatientsLikeMe cofounders Ben and Jamie Heywood started the site after their brother Stephen was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (or ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's disease).
11. PHILADELPHIA - Doctors have known for years that some people with Lou Gehrig's disease also suffer from a type of dementia.
12. There is no cure for ALS, also called motor neuron disease or Lou Gehrig's disease after the New York Yankees baseball player who died of it in 1941.
13. "We are entering an increasingly dangerous period of our history, " said Hawking, who has Lou Gehrig's disease, leaving him almost completely paralyzed and unable to speak.
14. "When you need help, privacy is a terrible thing, " says Jamie Heywood, who co-founded PatientsLikeMe in 2004 before his brother died of Lou Gehrig's disease, or ALS.
15. People who eventually could benefit from a wireless device that converts thoughts into computer-spoken spoken words include those paralyzed by stroke, Lou Gehrig's disease and trauma, Greger says.
16. Kevorkian was released from prison this morning after serving eight years for second-degree murder in connection with the death of a man with Lou Gehrig's disease.
17. Researchers say the technology could be helpful to people with neuromuscular diseases like Lou Gehrig's disease.
18. PHOEBE: Please, I almost fell for that with, uh, Pride of the Yankees, I thought I was gonna see a film about Yankee pride and then, boom[sentencedict.com/lou gehrig's disease.html], the guy gets Lou Gehrig's disease.
More similar words: lou gehrig, cushing's disease, hirschsprung's disease, addison's disease, paget's disease, crohn's disease, graves' disease, hansen's disease, meniere's disease, hodgkin's disease, contagious disease, parkinson's disease, infectious disease, alzheimer's disease, huntington's disease, disease, diseased, eye disease, skin disease, lyme disease, blood disease, liver disease, heart disease, wasting disease, social disease, kidney disease, mental disease, mad cow disease, celiac disease, endemic disease.