Random good picture Not show
1) Loss of information through transformation or conceptual mismatch.
2) A measure of the loss of information in a transmitted message.
3) However, the loss of information for key press and hold while other keys are pressed will occur.
4) Translation loss refers to the loss of information, meaning, pragmatic function, cultural factor, aesthetic form and function.
5) Translation issues resulting in the loss of information or precision due to a lack of a one-to-one mapping shared by native and XSD data types.
6) The default mapping may result in loss of information related to association between entities.
7) Compression is of central importance, as is loss of information and ways to minimize it.
8) As the fields collapsed through the loss of information, one became intertwined .
9) Explicit narrowing conversions will usually work(sentencedict.com), even if the conversion requires a loss of information.
10) Because of this, a full document update is not recommended, as it would overwrite the existing document with a new document, possibly causing a loss of information.
11) This article tries to find and discuss the strategies used for avoiding loss of information from the angle of literature translation.
12) In other words, a tool compliant to a given level can import models -- without loss of information -- from tools that were compliant to any level equal to or below its own.
13) Valid explicit conversions always succeed, even if it results in a loss of information.
14) But for most real-word applications,[http://sentencedict.com/loss of information.html] squeezing data from multiple relations into a single table requires much thought and effort and can lead to loss of information.
15) Mapping XML to an object representation is very hard and, if done poorly, can result in loss of information.
16) Furthermore, gnosis.xml.objectify operates in a reverse direction: Given an arbitrary XML document, you can generate a Python-like object (with a slight loss of information about the original XML).
17) This derivation is not reversible and is a strict loss of information.
18) Some costs of an intermediary include the possibility of bottlenecks, the potential of introducing delays, and the potential loss of information when it is passed between developers.
19) This chapter delves the nature of fear in relation to the loss of information required to stand in ones' truth and power as an ascending human.
20) Reliability is extremely high, and recovery from the rare outage is quick with little loss of information.
21) The con: If you like metadata driven applications (and already struggled with ASP.NET databinding because there is no way to attach meta data)... well, prepare for some further loss of information.
More similar words: type of information, point of information, presentation of information, dissemination of information, amount of information, Freedom of Information, quantity of information, financial information, information, new information, informational, location information, disinformation, information age, misinformation, map information, for your information, information flow, information desk, information warfare, depth information, information theory, information media, prior information, inside information, information system, information sources, market information, return information, genetic information.