Random good picture Not show
1. But Friday, long-term interest rates fell as investors focused primarily on the good inflation news.
2. Mr Ricchiuto predicts long-term interest rates will rise through the 7 % level this year.
3. Indeed, many investors believe that long-term interest rates could fall to 5. 5 % in the coming months.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. If the rise in long-term interest rates threatens economic recovery, then so does the sharp rally in the yen.
5. They also expect long-term interest rates to fall further, which could bring mortgage rates below their current 7 percent level.
6. Economic growth slowed down but did not stop, inflation remained in check and longterm interest rates dropped like a rock.
7. Long-term Interest rate control indicate that bank's ability to assessing the risk of loans is very low.
8. Term Structure of Interest Rates Effective management of financing sources requires an understanding of the relationship between short-term and long-term interest rates.
9. As a result of these expectations, funds flow from short-term markets to long-term markets, thereby driving down long-term interest rates.
10. If prospects for a deal dim, investors worry that long-term interest rates will rise sharply.
11. These cover inflation, budget deficits, exchange rate stability and long-term interest rates.
12. By that time, short-term interest rates had fallen below long-term interest rates.
13. If these premiums are constant over time, the central bank can still determine long-term interest rate via changing (market agents' expectations regarding future) short-term interest rates.
14. Commercial bank should employ the two approaches at the same time to management short-term and long-term interest rate risk.
15. By channeling all these surpluses through government hands into government paper, East Chimerica depresses the key long-term interest rate in West Chimerica.
More similar words: long-term investments, nominal interest rate, interest rate, interest rate swap, fixed interest rate, annual interest rate, average interest rate, variable interest rate, floating interest rate, in the long term, long interest, long-term contract, long-term, rate of interest, long-term plan, long-term budget, long-term debts, long-term basis, long-term bonds, long-term asset, long-term loans, long-term memory, long-term credit, long term memory, long term storage, long-term financing, long-term borrowings, long-term objectives, long-term liabilities, long-term unemployment.