Random good picture Not show
1. A long word may have more than one stress.
2. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
3. She stumbled over the long word.
4. But , hey , multilateralism a long word too.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
5. Why is abbreviation such a long word?
6. Jim, you misspelled this long word.
7. Never is a long word.
8. A : Such a long word . Any clue?
9. Q : Why is'abbreviation'such a long word?
10. Too often the narrative was interrupted by long word pictures.
11. The word means: " pertaining to a long word " or " a long word "
12. Please carry that long word on to the next line.
13. Never a long word.
14. The child stumbled over [ at ] the long word.
15. Never use a long word where a short one will do.
16. First(sentencedict.com), never use a long word if a short word will do.
17. The teacher writes a very long word on the blackboard.
18. The most interesting result is that it gives quicker search times for a long word list over the 26-way methods.
19. I haven't seem Tom since his marriage, and that's saying a long word.
20. This is like Carlin's " Why is infinitesimal such a long word? "
21. There is an easy way to do this: Consider a sentence as a long word.
More similar words: corresponding word, ringworm, developing world, big words, longways, long wave, lilongwe, go a long way, along with, longwinded, long-winded, go along with, long-wearing, get along with, play along with, string along with, worry along, young woman, long long ago, cleaning woman, word-for-word, word for word, mugwort, lugworm, figwort, ragwort, long-tongued, word order, wordsworth, songwriter.