Random good picture Not show
1) Mr X has long trousers whilst Boy has shorter ones.
2) They were real grown-up long trousers exactly like those worn by the boys at the big school.
3) Even in long trousers and polished shoes and a brand-new bomber jacket, he looked much younger than his nine years.
4) Khaki shorts replaced by abrasive long trousers for the evening.
5) Men wear a collarless short Chinese jacket,[http://sentencedict.com/long trousers.html] long trousers and white or blue headpiece.
6) All passengers must put on warm clothing, long trousers, Long-sleeved shirts or jackets, strong shoes and head covering.
7) Chinese executives should at least wear long trousers, he reckons.
8) Always wear sturdy closed shoes and long trousers when mowing.
9) Put on long trousers.
10) Servants bow and scrape. Khaki shorts replaced by abrasive long trousers for the evening.
11) I sat by myself on the train leaving Berwick: six years old in long trousers.
12) Since April when we go to school and get home from school every day and when we go out,[sentencedict.com] we have to wear hats and masks and wear long trousers. It is very uncomfortable.
13) We can discern young people, hazy silhouettes of children, adolescents, mostly boys wearing long trousers, their upper bodies bared.
14) According to what my mother said, I liked wearing foot - long trousers most when young.
15) He said it is unfair that girls can change into skirts during the hot weather, while boys have to swelter in long trousers.
16) That dress has long sleeves, a high neck, and long trousers of a light materials.
17) In summer, visitors can wear shirts daytime, wear ling-sleeved clothes and long trousers night outdoors.
18) In a sign of a gradual relaxation of social restrictions, some Iranian women wear long trousers and knee-length tight robes, and allow part of their hair to spill out from under colorful scarves.
19) He says it is unfair that girls can change into skirts during the hot weather, while boys have to swelter in long trousers.
20) He was taking stand against a rule at Impington Village College near Cambridge which allowed girls to change into skirts during hot weather, while boys had to swelter in long trousers.
More similar words: trousers, wear the trousers, teething troubles, trouser, trousered, trousering, trouser leg, trouser press, long-tongued, on the wrong track, bark up the wrong tree, long ton, longtime, long time, long-term, belong to, long time ago, in the long term, long-term asset, long-term loans, all along the line, long-term basis, long-term debts, long-term budget, long term memory, long-term memory, long-term credit, long term storage, long-term contract, since a long time ago.