Random good picture Not show
1. Good long throw and it will all be over.
2. His long throw allowed Chris Kiwomya to plunder the opening goal after 56 minutes.
3. On his one attempt at a long throw, he overthrew James Jett.
4. That was a very long throw -- at least 80 yards.
5. Gray's long throw was headed clear but Turner was well placed to belt it straight back from 20 yards out.
6. Long throw: Law 19 – Touch and Line-out .
7. Long throw: Touch and Line - out.
8. Rory Delap's long throw ins are one of Stoke's most potent attacking weapons, however reports suggest the 35-year-old could miss the game due to injury.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. This system is designed for medium to long throw applications while maintaining its studio monitor sound quality in the near field.
10. Back up the other end and a long throw caught the Rovers backline at sixes and sevens, allowing Ince to race through and crash a volley over the top from a tight angle.
11. He was put out at third base on a long throw from left field.
12. Stoke is always a tough game and it's always a nightmare to face the long throw which is one of their main strengths but we will only worry about our own strengths and worry what we do.
13. I must tell you this was 20 years ago and they used the long throw in from every part of the field.
14. People choose by size, by color or by how it fits in the hand ...Some believe a heavy model will ensure a long throw, some want a light one.
15. But five minutes into the half Kabba sliced an easy opportunity wide after Shittu had nodded on another long throw.
16. Shaun Wright-Phillips played the final 16 minutes. Holland secured a 1-1 draw four minutes from time, the goal originating from a long throw by the prominent Arjen Robben.
More similar words: bring through, all along the line, throw up the sponge, long-term borrowings, long-tongued, among the rest, throw, thrown, sing the same song, long ton, throw out, thrower, throw-out, throw in, throw on, throw up, throw off, throw by, throw-in, belong to, long-term, longtime, long text, long time, throw away, death row, throw down, throw rug, Heathrow, throwaway.