Random good picture Not show
1. When an OpenAFS client is configured to do local disk caching, it conventionally stores caching-related data in a directory labeled /usr/vice/cache.
2. For performance reasons, we deploy Local Disk Caching with nimadm in our environment.
3. At the same time on the local disk and then generates a backup.
4. It supports both local disk caching as well as caching in memory.
5. Important differences between a local disk and a shared disk could not be measured while running a simplified TPC-B benchmark.
6. Some of the STDLLs require local disk space to store persistent data, such as token information, personal identification numbers (PINs), and token objects.
7. You can save this to a local disk or use standard ZIP tools to handle it.
8. Clients then mount the file system as a local disk or connect to the share.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. If the Local Disk Caching function is invoked, then nimadm will create the client file systems in a volume group on the NIM master.
10. Local disk caching allows the NIM master to avoid having to use NFS to write to the client.
11. If your server doesn't support disabling the local disk adapter directly, you can simply pull out your local hard disk physically.
12. Applications should not need to know whether they are accessing a file on a local disk or a remote one or whether they are printing to an attached or remote printer.
13. The script takes so much time because it actually involves exporting a full copy of the binary to the local disk for comparison.
14. However[sentencedict.com], this can be retrieved by typing the full URL for the file on the location line and downloading to your local disk for viewing.
15. These thin clients, as they are known, can be low cost devices with little computing power and no local disk storage.
16. Invalid file name entered. Cannot perform Automatic Data Protection backups to a Local disk drive.
17. The results of the command, shown in figure 6, show that the files are successfully extracted to the local disk.
18. This utility mounts a remote SMB file system onto the local UNIX file system, much like a local disk or NFS share.
19. A file download prompt appears asking for the location on the local disk to place a zip file containing the theme files.
20. Most systems even let you use swap files on NFS mounted filesystems, which can be used when you have no local disk space available.
21. In this mode, the Write operation is acknowledged after the data is stored on the local disk and mirrored to the peer node's memory.
22. The workspace is a set of directories on your local disk, so you can just keep those files together as the set of files for the version.
23. While it can take 20-40 ms to get data from a local disk, it takes only 2 ms to get data over a fast network from a nearby machine.
More similar words: optical disk, focal distance, intervertebral disk, optical disc, political dissident, neurological disease, electrical discharge, physical distribution, neurological disorder, physical disabilities, psychological disorder, statistical discrepancy, statistical distribution, local call, scalding, local, locally, locale, emerald isle, nonlocal, dislocate, animal disease, fetal distress, mental disease, social disease, visual display, local loop, local bus, local tax, localise.