Random good picture Not show
1. The equipment is on hire from a local company.
2. The club has made an approach to a local company for sponsorship.
3. For one local company it's meant business taking off like a rocket.
4. This program comes by courtesy of a local company.
5. Ulla Ruckpaul, a clerk from a local company, was one contestant at Friday's language game.
6. The key to success is having a local company represent you and act on your behalf.
7. The local company Citybus refused to rent a double-decker to organizers of the city's parade because of concerns about its image.
8. The famous caves at Lummelunda, local company visit and the island of Faro in the north.
9. Shenzhen local company called show car network auto supplies of B2C Mall, recently in ping an Bank of Shanghai headquarters staff sale.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. A local company is holding its annual sales convention here.
11. They accused him of giving information to the police about a robbery a few weeks earlier at a local company.
12. After graduating, she was assigned a job at a local company.
13. Anhui Electric Power Energy Management System has initially built in each local company.
14. What is the position of the applicant in the local company?
15. It just happened to sit atop 21,000 tons of toxic industrial waste that had been buried underground in the 1940s and '50s by a local company.
16. This programme comes by courtesy of ( ie is sponsored or paid for by ) a local company.
17. We maintain extensive networks of contacts and strong business relationships with MNC and Local Company.
18. However, 40 to 50 years of last century a local company to the river discharge by 2.1 million tons of toxic industrial waste, after the canal was filled abolished.
19. "There are lights coming on in the continent, " says Bozer, minutes after stepping out of an August meeting with Coke's Zambian bottler and local company executives in Lusaka.
More similar words: pharmaceutical company, rival company, transnational company, multinational company, oil company, shell company, local call, vocal cord, oil companies, vocal cords, vertical component, chemical compound, practical computer, musical composition, technical competence, numerical computation, musical accompaniment, computer numerical control, computational complexity, company, for company, accompany, local, company man, bus company, companion, gas company, car company, company law, locale.