Random good picture Not show
1. There are many freight train service styles in loading area, and not only the transport cost is different for each style, but also the inventory cost afford by the demanders.
2. Additionally, a logistically configured loading area with four dock high positions, two ground level doors and a secured and private yard.
3. Moreover, the loading area at the end of foundation piles, the effective length and lateral friction of piles are also greatly improved by base enlargement and mud-cake fracturing.
4. Ensure the trucks leaving the loading area are not leaking on own loaded.
5. The $ 3 million Mitsubishi scoreboard lay crated in a loading area.
6. As I watched, a Transit van reversed into Fastfit's loading area.
7. Does your factory implement procedure to prevent unauthorized employee to access to those secure areas, such as warehouse, container loading area, etc. ?
8. To explore the effect of congruence between the prosthesis and the acetabulum on the loading area, contact compression and contact stress.
9. Are there procedures in place to restrict, detect and report unauthorized access to shipping, storage and loading area?
10. The boxes move down a conveyor belt and make their way to a loading area, where they are met by a robot.
11. There are concerns about the entrances to the theatres, and the loading process, wherein the trucks are still quite far from the Proscenium Playhouse loading area.
12. Taking Da-Qin Railway for example,[Sentencedict] the car flow organization at the loading area was studied. Result analyses indicate that the above given model is relatively simple and practical.
13. This paper addresses the direct train formation plan problem for loading area.
14. Selecting one of the function modes is done from the control panel of local cabinet (near the furnace and the loading area) by a selecting switch.
15. According to the loading cycles, the fatigue damage represented bend in loading area, worm- eaten abrasion or exfoliation around loading area and sequent massive exfoliation .
16. Under three-dimensional drainage condition, the consolidation of saturated cohesive soil is effected by the shape and size of the loading area on the surface.
17. METHODS: A cavity defect about 1/4 area of acetabulum was made in weight loading area at bilateral acetabulum of each pelvis.
18. The tension reinforcement ratio and the aspect ratio of the loading area are two important factors that influence the punching capacity of concrete slabs.
19. The results indicate that the max tensile stress on the pavements appears on top of the U box which is near the loading area, and the max deformation appears on the center of the loading area.
20. Excellent adiabatic design reduces heat loss and temperature recovering time greatly, ensures no pollution in loading area, and staff can be far away from metaphosphoric acid harm.
21. The stability allowance of elliptic bearing and three oil wedge under the design parameter and operating condition in middle and light loading area is discussed.
22. Ensure good management of the waste pit, storage area , loading area , dumping area.
More similar words: loading, unloading, reloading, off-loading, preloading, self-loading, loading dock, port of loading, dining area, dynamic loading, machine loading, leading article, goading, load-shedding, farming area, fading away, standing army, waiting area, seating area, working area, staging area, camping area, parking area, railroading, receiving area, trading account, reading, rereading, threading, spreading.