Random good picture Not show
1. There are lots of waifs and strays living on the streets here.
2. The children had been living on the streets, foraging for scraps and sleeping rough.
3. He lived on the street as a vagrant.
4. Many of those living on the streets are not officially homeless.
5. He was living on the streets for three months, and his home was a cardboard box.
6. Some of these people have been living on the streets for years.
7. Page has hit proverbial rock bottom and has become a walking skeleton living on the streets.
8. Filipe now lives on the streets of Luanda, shining shoes.
9. Thousands live on the streets in gangs, surviving by begging and stealing.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. He says he lives on the street by choice.
11. People who live on the streets lose self-esteem.
12. Of the group, two are married, one is gay, another is bisexual and another lives on the streets.
13. SHe'd lived on the street too long.
14. An estimated 200,000 people are homeless and living on the streets.
15. The first is to provide now a mental health service specifically for hostel dwellers or those living on the streets.
16. An estimated 15,000 people live on the streets, in cars or in shelters here.
17. People from all ages and walks of life live on the streets of big cities where people must always avoid getting close to any one.
18. They have to live on the streets.
19. Young George was forced to live on the streets of Baltimore.
20. They are strays. They live on the streets and often eat garbage.
21. They might live on the streets.
22. A lot of poor people live on the streets in San Francisco.
23. We cannot ignore the misery of the people in this country who are forced to live on the streets.
24. The truth about Pops, however, was that he had made a choice to live on the streets.
25. In fact, I never even owned it for the longest time, meaning that, yes, it did in D happen; yes, I did live on the streets in Dallas, and it was probably around 1976, 1977, 1978, somewhere in there.
26. Not even if I'm so poor I have to live on the streets.
27. They cannot find a job, they cannot apply for asylum, they are without papers, so they live on the streets around the city, " he said."
28. That was a very good day in my life, because no one in my family would ever have to live on the streets like I did as a young boy when running away from that abusive Florida orphanage.
29. Therefore he fully understands the difficulties of being homeless and having to live on the streets. When he has the ability to help others he knows exactly whom he should be helping.
30. I used to have exciting fantasies of what it would be like to live on the streets, a vagabond's life, ya know.
More similar words: go on the streets, walk the streets, in the street, man in the street, the man in the street, the street, fleet street, on the strength of, street sign, street smart, street smarts, street sweeper, streets ahead of, street clothes, side street, on the stroke, live on, live on air, street, come on the scene, streetcar, off-street, bystreet, olive tree, wall street, street cred, one-way street, high street, street child, streetwise.