Random good picture Not show
1. That way round the guitar's reputation literally speaks for itself.
2. Literally speaking, the consumer logic takes over.
3. Literally speaking, for the ravenous person, survival is king.
4. Literally speaking, a "naive person" is an amateur, a layman, an enthusiast who from time to time joins the creation.
5. Legal standing of foreign investors: literally speaking, the Measures merely allow "foreign enterprises" and "foreign individuals" to invest and establish FIPs in China.
6. So, literally speaking, paying attention to commercial process of banking in china should pay attention to the development of regional joint-stock commercial banks.
7. Working in materials usually not considered appropriate for high-end products, the finished pieces are often a bit 'rough around the edges' (literally speaking).
8. In speaking to Congress I am literally speaking to the American people.
9. Literally speaking, vocality performance could act as a core and key aspect in music art, it is a demonstration of performer capability,[sentencedict.com] and it is also an eventually objective for a perfect present.
10. There is only one Mother Earth for human beings and, literally speaking, preserving the Earth means preserving humanity itself.
More similar words: generally speaking, briefly speaking, frankly speaking, roughly speaking, properly speaking, broadly speaking, strictly speaking, comparatively speaking, be on speaking terms, speaking, german-speaking, public speaking, french-speaking, english-speaking, manner of speaking, literally, in a manner of speaking, peaking, speak in tongues, literal, breaking and entering, speak ill of, literalism, literalness, literal interpretation, bilaterally symmetrical, in the literal sense, literal expression, leaking, breaking.