Random good picture Not show
1. Amine extraction tower for liquified petroleum gas (LPG) desulfurization is the critical equipment to ensure the LPG quality in operation.
2. The feasibility for treating and employing the liquified petroleum gas residue is analyzed theoretically.
3. This paper discusses the characteristics of Liquified Petroleum Gas(LPG).
4. The EU naval force says pirates boarded the liquified petroleum gas carrier Maido but were unable to get control of the crew, who locked themselves in the ship's "citadel, " also known as a safe room.
5. Analytical methods for sulfur compounds in liquified petroleum gas are reviewed.
6. Using liquified petroleum gas as feed stock, alkylation experiment was done with self-made ZXM-19 alkylation catalyst on fixed catalytic bed reaction apparatus.
7. To save energy and prevent the pollution caused by the exhaust gas of automobile engines, natural gas and liquified petroleum gas are used as altemative fuels for Vehicles.
8. The stability of catalyst cobalt sulfonated phthalocyanine(CoSPc) used in liquified petroleum gas sweetening process was researched by ultraviolet-visible spectrometry method in alkaline solution.
9. They mainly includes the utilization of ethene in dry gas and of propene and butylene in liquified petroleum gas.
10. Two companies produce the dimethyl ether, mainly sold to the fuel gas dealer,[sentencedict.com/liquified petroleum gas.html] mixes by the dealer according to 20% proportions burns in the civil liquified petroleum gas.
More similar words: petroleum, petrified, liquify, petrol, linoleum, liquid, mausoleum, liquidate, liquidity, semiliquid, liquidation, edified, fortified, modified, dandified, ratified, purified, ossified, mortified, gratified, dignified, justified, signified, mystified, clarified, qualified, specified, glorified, terrified, horrified.