Random good picture Not show
1. Linoleic acid is a precursor of prostaglandin synthesis from arachidonic acid.
2. It is produced in the body from linoleic acid, but the conversion process is inefficient.
3. There was no significant difference between the linoleic acid and the eicosapentaenoic acid supplemented groups.
4. Linoleic acid is especially concentrated at this position.
5. Take conjugated linoleic acid capsules every day.
6. Theendothelial cells in culture were treated with linoleic acid hydroperoxide, and fixed by potassium permanganate solution.
7. The ethyl ester of conjugated linoleic acid(CLA)was synthesized with ethyl ester of safflower oil as raw material and with kalium alcoholate(KOCH2CH3)as catalyzer.
8. Linoleic acid is the predominant fatty acid in the chloroplast.
9. Safflower oil was a good source of linoleic acid, which could reach 73 % ~85 %.
10. Linoleate isomerase can convert linoleic acid into conjugated linoleic acid.
11. Characteristics: rich in unsaturated fatty acid with linoleic acid content up to 73 - 82 percent .
12. Conjugated Linoleic Acid ( CLA ) are isomers linoleic acid and beneficial for people health.
13. CLA ( Conjugated Linoleic Acid ) is now showing an important role as a multi beneficial health promoter.
14. Conclusion: linolenic acid, linoleic acid and palmic acid are main components of R. dentatua L. 's fatty acids[Sentencedict], they are also the efficacy components.
15. Linoleic acid, an essential nutrient (one that the body cannot make for itself) and a component of corn, soybean and safflower oil, is an omega-6 fatty acid.
16. Linoleate isomerase can specifically convert linoleic acid to conjugated linoleic acid.
17. A model system consisting of linoleic acid, lipoxygenase and soybean protein isolate was established to investigate the mechanism of aggregation of soybean proteins induced by lipid oxidation.
18. Being rich in DHA, linoleic acid and sinkaline, Vyou Baby Formula Milk Powder is beneficial to brain development of baby.
19. Additive of medicine, food and cosmetics for supplementing oleic acid, linoleic acid and palmic acid.
20. The main components in ethanol-extracts are psoralen, hexadecanoic acid , hexadecanoic acid ethyl ester, bergapten, oleic acid and linoleic acid.
21. The results showed that the main components of essential oil from H. manihot seeds were linoleic acid (10.74%), palmic acid (42.01%), syn-9-alkene-octadecylic acid (8.14%) and so on.
22. Results : Earthworm have a higher relative amount of myristic acid, hexadecanoic acid, palmitoleic acid and linoleic acid.
23. Most of you who understand the different kinds of fats probably know that linoleic acid is a healthy fat, found in safflower oil which for cooking, is all I use.
24. In the test concentration range, the maximum inhibitory rates for linoleic acid peroxidation and pyrogallol auto-oxidation were 98.70% and 84.52%respectively.
25. In reproductive tract fluids, concentrations of myristic acid in 1 cell stage, stearic acid in 2 cell stage and linoleic acid in blastocyst were the highest at the same stage.
26. The flavonoid of tartary buckwheat showed different antioxidant effects in lard and linoleic acid.
27. Results showed that the RFAs in DCS of Masson pine CTMP were mainly composed of oleic acid, linoleic acid, DHA, pimaric acid, abietic acid and oxidized products of DHA.
28. In this study, we analyzed the kinetics of bioconversion of conjugated linoleic acid by permeabilized Lactobacillus acidophilus cells.
29. A corrosion inhibitor of alcohol fuel to metal is prepared with benzotriazoles, dimeric linoleic acid anticorrosion agent and hindered phenols antioxidant through dilution and mixing.
30. Fatty acids from soybean oil mainly consist of saturated fatty acids (Palmitic acid, stearic acid) and unsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid and linolenic acid).
More similar words: nucleic acid, ribonucleic acid, deoxyribonucleic acid, uric acid, formic acid, folic acid, tannic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, pyruvic acid, linoleum, glycolic acid, ascorbic acid, carbonic acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, hyaluronic acid, carboxylic acid, citric acid cycle, oxaloacetic acid, hydrochloric acid, thioglycolic acid, seminole, amino-acid, amino acid, crinoline, perspicacity, efficacious, perspicacious, inefficacious.