Random good picture Not show
(1) The linear scale was not, however, the only possibility now under consideration.
(2) A novel multiscale model named generalized linear scale autoregressive (GLSA) is proposed, while both approximation and detail information of images are considered.
(3) Contrarily, if a linear scale is installed between the table and the machine structure, the linear movement is measured directly.
(4) It is necessary to record the linear scale before and after log and the time difference curve in the acoustic variable density log.
(5) The linear scale(encoder)fitted to het elongation compensation bracket constantly monitors the ram position with micron class accuracy.
(6) Three axes with linear scale for closed - loop high accuracy positioning.
(7) Methods Under linear scale up mode, overlapping separation range map was used to optimize the composition of mobile phase.
(8) The true field of view depends on the linear scale of that field stop, as determined by the magnification of the eyepiece in that telescope.
(9) One is a linear scale that goes from 0% to 100%. The other is a square root scale with the graduations closer at the bottom and spread out at the top of the chart.
(10) A water model of 1/4 linear scale for 130t ladle has been designed, fabricated and established.
(11) Both forms of game theory require that the possible outcome for a given player be ranked on a linear scale.
(12) The best model for organic relationships was a branching tree, not a linear scale.
(13) It basically measures the same thing as dBm, but on a more linear scale. Sentencedict.com
(14) These gages work on the principle of directly transferring diameter measurements from a sliding, tapered needle to a linear scale readout graduated in 0.001 or 0.02 mm.
(15) It is very important to select suitable detection wavelength for different samples, which cannot only improve the detection sensitivity, but also enlarges the linear scale of detector.
(16) It shows that larger width of narrow deteriorates the linear scale of detector, but improves the detecting sensitivity and reduces detection limit.
(17) There are severe limitations in measuring intelligence by a linear scale ranging from dull to bright.
(18) Conclusion The results show that this method is simple and effective to improve the efficiency of preparative HPLC under linear scale up mode.
(19) Experimental results show that this method can effectively deal with the problem about zero drift and has such characters as wide starting leakage, large linear scale and high discern rate.
(20) Based on the similarity theory, an undistortion hyperconcentration flow model with linear scale 1:80 is designed and constructed.
(21) The tube is graduated so that flow rate can be read directly on a linear scale.
(22) A listing of such preferences is given in Table 5, where the order of the color of the five most preferred costumes the linear scale values.
More similar words: linear system, linear structure, minor scale, major scale, color scale, boiler scale, richter scale, linear, linear b, line art, nonlinear, linearly, collinear, linearity, unilinear, rectilinear, curvilinear, linear motion, linear algebra, linear equation, linear function, nonlinear equation, linear perspective, linear regression, linear accelerator, multicollinearity, clear screen, nearside, mercalli scale, musical scale.