Random good picture Not show
1) Power Distribution Grid; Coupling Transformer; Line Loss; Power Supply Reliability.
2) The line loss of 10 KV distribution networks is the major part of total line loss.
3) The system can calculate the actual line loss to improve operating efficiency and quality,(http://sentencedict.com/line loss.html) and improve the monitoring and decision making ability of electric power company at the same time.
4) The line loss management based on spatial information can improve conventional power distribution management greatly.
5) Line loss is one of the main costs of the electric power company.
6) The line loss index will straight affect the economic benefits of electric power enterprises.
7) The actual line loss rate is reverted by using the theory of mathematical statistics in order to provide guidance for production and operation as well as reducing power grid losses.
8) This paper analyses distribution of parallel compensation condenser, and discusses that what influence is exerted in line loss and voltage level.
9) At first, this paper analyzed the actuality of power distribution line loss management.
10) Base on the data acquired from several electric meters, multi meter threshold detection calculates if the bus equilibrium rate, line loss or net loss violates the limits.
11) This single-phase low-voltage power supply system with three-core bundled insulated wire is designed for rural network which loads are dispersive, voltage quality is poor and line loss is high.
12) It fully uses the available power network data and rearranges it. More accurate and convincing result can be obtained from the line loss computation based on durative load curve.
13) However, the number of supplies are far behind the number of front - line loss.
14) The equivalent resistance is derived for distribution transformer load loss and line loss of planning grid, and the maximum current is calculated for each feeder according to their capacity ratios.
More similar words: fire loss, ineloquent, fine-looking, fine line, machine loading, calamine lotion, glossiness, trichinellosis, one-liner, phone line, line level, loneliness, telephone line, melodic line, below-the-line, crystalline lens, sensorineural hearing loss, penelope, planeload, loss, celosia, gloss, floss, lossy, be lost on, glossa, losses, glossy, losser, at a loss.