Random good picture Not show
1. Line frequency withstand voltage test is a test - voltage appliance's solid insulation and the capacity short time - voltage.
2. When the line frequency is increased, the distortion will become more serious.
3. Line frequency hum, primarily induced by imbalance in the filament circuit wiring, the transformer used to power the filament, coupling into the signal leads, etc.
4. Typically caused by distortions to the frequency components below the horizontal line frequency.sentence dictionary
5. The duty factor of line drive pulses is slightly dependent on the actual line frequency.
6. A monitor can support and monitor refresh rate is related to the line frequency.
7. In 1980, the institute and Beijing municipal electrical factory has successfully developed line frequency coreless bathroom plug stem bottom note type electric insulation casting.
8. With increase in defect severity, energy is distributed to the sidebands of the gear mesh frequency across supply line frequency.
9. Since heating power is symmetric for each half cycle of applied voltage, the principle component of this hum is twice the line frequency (and even harmonics of the line frequency).
10. The display distinguishes the method of the rate exaltation a lot of, we may Discussion from Order to be apart from , line Frequency, Field Frequency so and so.
11. Normal Mode Rejection Ratio. The ability of an instrument to reject an AC interference (usually of line frequency) across its input terminals. Usually expressed in decibels at a frequency.
12. To improve imaging quality, the system has the function of luminous energy and line frequency adjusting.
13. To investigate this, I used a filter bank to obtain a set of signals locked to the incoming line frequency.
More similar words: relative frequency, cumulative frequency, intermediate frequency, frequency doubling, frequency, infrequency, frequency band, low frequency, low-frequency, high frequency, high-frequency, main frequency, beat frequency, frequency range, frequency chart, frequency table, eigenfrequency, clock frequency, audio frequency, radio frequency, cutoff frequency, video frequency, natural frequency, frequency divider, very low frequency, very high frequency, frequency division, operating frequency, frequency converter, frequency diversity.