Random good picture Not show
1. Unfortunately, the drug is of limited value in treating cancer.
2. Robinson called the proposal a quick fix of limited value.
3. These data are of limited value in making a genetic analysis.
4. The stiffer penalties announced by Mason were of limited value by themselves.
5. Higher than the limited value of the products prohibited from sale.
6. Radiographic pelvimetry is of limited value in managing most cephalic presentations.
7. Analysis and research on reliability design limited value of major parameter during product design are conducted.
8. The use of unemployment rates as a criterion of the effectiveness of regional policies is of limited value.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Their peers saw their administrative responsibilities as unprofessional and of limited value. 7.
10. But many other researchers have concluded that legal intervention is of extremely limited value in truancy cases.
11. Although the pulsed dye laser is often considered of limited value in mature portwine stain, Tan has recently reported excellent results.
12. Frankly however without cost guides which depend so much on shape such an exercise is of limited value.
13. Our data support the results of other studies which have found the erythrocyte sedimentation rate to be of very limited value.
14. Apart from Emergency Debates which, because of their rarity will command widespread coverage in the media, such debates have limited value.
15. Undifferentiated comparisons which ignore parental occupations and educational backgrounds and environmental conditions like housing are also of very limited value.
16. But for much else in polytheism and monotheism it is of more limited value.
17. Rather than denoting pitch values, Chiang's tablature notation appears to refer to fingerings on the Chinese flute and is of limited value in restoring the original music of a larger body of songs.
18. "Horse-race" or "tracking" polls that tell the percentage of voters who support each candidate are of limited value except as a fleeting snapshot of the race on any given day.
19. Robinson called the proposal a quick fixa temporary or easy solution of limited value.
20. It not environmental for disposing the brush after used, it has limited value for the design.
21. Mr Roberts has a strong preference for making " narrow " decisions that have limited value as precedents.
22. After testing in line with the provisions of the limited value in order to re - shelf sales.
23. While the amount of chlorion on the surface of reinforcing steel bar exceeds the limited value, it could occur the corrosion on the reinforcing steel bar.
24. The authors believed that CT could make definite diagnosis for benign lesions(teratoma), but had limited value in differentiation be-tween malignant germ cell tumors and malignant thymoma, lymphoma.
More similar words: stated value, expected value, predicted value, estimated value, limit value, added value, Fixed value, stored value, insured value, measured value, appraised value, capitalized value, assessed value, limited, unlimited, delimited, limitedly, limited war, be limited to, limited company, Company Limited, limited edition, limited partner, unlimited company, limited liability, limited partnership, unlimited liability, company limited by shares, land value, acid value.