Random good picture Not show
1. At last they've lifted the ban on jeans at the club.
2. The government decided to lift the ban on arms exports.
3. Then, last Friday, a federal appeals court lifted the ban on blocking e-mail.
4. At a stroke he was lifting the ban on radios and newspapers.
5. The new prime minister agreed to lift the ban on opposition newspapers.
6. Some remarks ridiculed President Bill Clinton's plan to lift the ban on gays in the military, the newspaper said.
7. Other parties King Birendra lifted the ban on political parties in April 1990.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The government has lift the ban on import from japan.
9. Do you think the government should lift the ban on guns ?
10. Release all patriotic and revolutionary political prisoners and lift the ban on political parties.
11. American drivers are counting on Congress to lift the ban on offshore exploration, and so are American workers.
12. After becoming president, Clinton was praised for pledging to enact a measure to lift the ban on homosexuals in the military.
13. After repeated testing, to confirm the three counties of beef is not excessive radioactive cesium, so decided to lift the ban on sales orders.
14. The president's announcement did not address a related issue, whether or not to lift the ban on federal funds for research on embryos themselves.
15. The EU Standing Committee for the Food Chain has now voted to lift the ban on imports of gelatine and a range of fishery products from China.
16. I estimate there are over 50, 000 people protesting tonight, after the government declared that it would in fact go ahead and lift the ban on US beef.
17. Dr. Saltz attributes renewed popularity of breast augmentation to the 2006 Food and Drug Administration decision to lift the ban on cosmetic use of silicone breast implants.
18. With only 25 per cent of mills likely to reopen in the coming season, the SOMA also wants the government to lift the ban on groundnut exports in order to encourage cultivators.
19. In 1836, Deng for a time enthusiastically supported Xu Naiji's proposal to lift the ban on the opium trade, and made active preparations for it.
20. Regarding energy, the Business Roundtable sent a letter on Thursday encouraging Congress to lift the ban on oil exploration on the outer continental shelf.
More similar words: lift truck, sift through, fork lift truck, at the bar, theban, shebang, lebanon, whole shebang, break the bank, set the ball rolling, let the cat out of the bag, to start the ball rolling, gift tax, lift, in the bag, to the bad, off the bat, on the ball, get the best, get the boot, at the best, lift off, lift-off, lift up, lift out, uplift, lifted, lifter, liftoff, hold the bag.