Random good picture Not show
1) The property is currently occupied by a life tenant.
2) This could apply where A is a life tenant under a foreign trust and A was the settlor.
3) Accrued income due to a deceased life tenant.
4) Under California law the stock dividends were attributed to the life tenant.
5) Assume that trustees of a non-resident trust lend X, the life tenant, ￡100,000 interest-free.
6) A life estate normally terminates upon the death of the life tenant or of the person on whose life the estate depends.
More similar words: life-threatening, tenant, subtenant, tenanted, lieutenant, appurtenant, tenant farmer, first lieutenant, lieutenant colonel, police lieutenant, lieutenant general, lieutenant governor, lifetime, life-time, untenanted, life table, lifetime employment, eternal life, tenancy, plant life, life sentence, sustenance, fantasy life, revenant, covenant, maintenance, lieutenancy, countenance, appurtenance, enantiomer.