Random good picture Not show
1. Leydig cell is an important endocrine cell and responsible for androgen production.
2. Objective To discuss the clinicopathological characteristics of Leydig cell tumor of the testis.
3. It was concluded that Leydig cell, adjacent to the evaluated lobules, possessed typical organization pf steroid secreting cell.
4. Objective The regulation of hormonal secretion in dispersed Leydig cell of rhesus monkey.
5. Objective: To observe the change of Leydig cell and extra- cellular matrix (ECM) of testis in mice during experimental orchiditis.
6. Results Leydig cell tumor of the testis was diagnosed by frozen section analysis during the operation.
7. To study whether testis leydig cells took part in MAS accumulation in testis, we used EDS to establish rabbit leydig cell destructive model.
8. Leydig cell distributes in the connective tissue of the Seminiferous and its weight is only 2 percent of the whole testis, but it synthesizes 95 percent of the whole testosterone in human body.
9. Gynecomastia may occur with cirrhosis of liver, Leydig cell tumors of testis, or with drugs.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. It was concluded that Leydig cell, adjacent to the evaluated lobules, possessed typical organization of steroid-secreting cell.
11. Objective To investigate and summarize the experience of diagnosis and treatment of Leydig cell tumor.
12. The results showed that SER, many lipid droplets, mitochondrias with the tubular cristae were found in the cytoplasm of Leydig cell.
More similar words: egg cell, leyden, leyden jar, kidney disease, polycystic kidney disease, binary digit, cell organelle, shelley, pale yellow, cell, cello, t cell, b cell, cella, cellar, nacelle, fat cell, dry cell, bone cell, skin cell, cone cell, air cell, cellist, cellule, cell wall, red cell, micelle, goblet cell, hair cell, stem cell.