Random good picture Not show
1. They levy a tax on him.
2. The new parliament will be empowered to levy a tax on its citizens to raise about $ 750 million a year.
3. The government has decided to levy a tax on import cars.
4. Almost all states and many other taxing units levy a tax on sales of merchandise.
5. The new government has decided to levy a tax on tobacco.
6. One thing to do now is to levy a tax on individuals using excessive natural resources.
7. The government decided to levy a tax on tobacco; it had been free from tax.
8. The government has decided to levy a tax on import car.
9. Representative David Bard of Pennsylvania proposed that the national government levy a tax on each slave imported.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. If the government wishes to raise tax revenue in order to subsidize the poor, it should levy a tax on films.
11. Sales TaxesAlmost all states and many other taxing units levy a tax on sales of merchandise.
More similar words: taxon, taxonomy, taxonomic, tax on sales, taxonomist, taxonomical, taxonomically, chemotaxonomy, axon, levy, saxon, saxony, axonal, klaxon, axoneme, anglo-saxon, axonometric, taxology, hardly at all, ataxia, parataxis, at all events, bevy, chevy, go off at a tangent, max out, exon, axolotl, kyat, fix on.