Random good picture Not show
1. He wrote a letter of acceptance to the university.
2. Suppose that the misdirected letter of acceptance had taken two months on its way, or had never arrived.
3. The university sends you a letter of acceptance.
4. The university will send you a letter of acceptance.
5. B: I know, I read his letter of acceptance.
6. Within two days I received a letter of acceptance from the manager.
7. Letter of acceptance will be issued to successful applicants and their employer.
8. While received the letter of acceptance from the university, aunt did not give me directly.
9. Can I have a look at your letter of acceptance?
10. The general rule presupposes that the letter of acceptance is properly addressed and stamped.
11. HR Department sends out letter of acceptance and letter of non-acceptance to the job candidates.
12. His face lit up with pleasure when he received the letter of acceptance.
13. But the whole point of the question is whether Grant's case applies to a misdirected letter of acceptance.
14. This health certificate can be submitted after receiving the letter of acceptance from Nanhua University.
15. B : Can I have a look at your letter of acceptance?
16. His face lit up with pleasure when he received letter of acceptance.Sentencedict
17. I suppose that information would be included in the letter of acceptance from the university.
18. You could apply for a Canadian visa with the letter of acceptance.
More similar words: notice of acceptance, self acceptance, acceptance criteria, acceptance, non-acceptance, bank acceptance, acceptance test, acceptance rate, acceptance speech, mutual acceptance, general acceptance, banker's acceptance, acceptance inspection, unqualified acceptance, unconditional acceptance, acceptant, accept an order, susceptance, acceptable, acceptably, acceptation, letter of attorney, unacceptable, unacceptably, acceptability, a chapter of accidents, letter of application, letter of appointment, unacceptability, letter of authorization.