Random good picture Not show
1. They should face legal sanctions commensurate with their actions.
2. The most frequent legal sanction imposed against corporations and their executives are fines.
3. Rights without the backbone of legal sanction, Bentham contends, is just talk.
4. This kind of behavior should severe boycott, suffer legal sanction.
5. When we adopt the legal sanction, we need adopt the manner of interested compensation.
6. It was this case that first showed the considerable legal sanctions available against unions under the new legislation.
7. What is of relatively recent origin, however, is the creation of bureaucracies equipped with legal sanctions to regulate economic life.
8. Obviously, because the possession of heroin is illegal, users must maintain a low profile for fear of legal sanctions.
9. He repudiated his first wife and married a recognised Judaic princess, thereby seeking at least a form of legal sanction.
10. But this is not the imposition of a direct legal sanction.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Blames him is not, appears a little unnecessary, lets the legal sanction is most appropriate.
12. In the service of the empress, this inept chauffeur faced no legal sanction for the mishap.
13. Now, three deer event's main owner has received the legal sanction.
14. The domestic violence is one kind of behavior of legal sanction.
More similar words: legal action, legal separation, sanction, sanctioned, sanctioning, unsanctioned, legal protection, sanctification, economic sanction, legalization, legalisation, legal relation, functional specification, legal obligation, legal regulations, legal system, legal status, legal consideration, legal sentence, legal representation, sanctity, sanctify, sanctified, production function, legal opinion, sanctimonious, legal profession, rational function, functionalization, allocation function.