Random good picture Not show
(1) He had a deep mistrust of the legal profession.
(2) The legal profession is starting to be less elitist and more representative.
(3) The legal profession has fallen into disrepute.
(4) The legal profession has[have] always resisted change.
(5) She entered the legal profession after university.
(6) She followed her father into the legal profession.
(7) High social status is attached to the legal profession.
(8) The legal profession has always resisted change.
(9) It would appear that the legal profession is the nearest thing to a recession-proof industry.
(10) He was a disgrace to the legal profession.
(11) In the legal profession, he wonders whether such action is fair, and intends to do more than talk about it.
(12) The legal profession has already put forward alternative proposals which would save the money the Lord Chancellor requires to save next year.
(13) Moskovitz speaks right up in defense of the legal profession.
(14) Growth in the size of the legal profession occurred during the time when consumer movements were coming of age.
(15) That sort of behaviour is a disgrace to the legal profession.
(16) There is concern over the bad image of the legal profession.
(17) This is a question that perplexes many outside the legal profession who do not fully appreciate or understand our constitutional rights.
(18) He is, after all, a government minister[sentencedict.com], as well as the leader of the legal profession.
(19) New York-based Martindale-Hubbell publishes an eight-volume guide to the legal profession which contains entries for 700,000 lawyers and 44,000 law firms.
(20) Mr Melly compered the first Brain Game, for the legal profession last month, which raised ￡5,000.
(21) He had a powerful mind and he rose to the top rank of the legal profession.
(22) Tuesday's edition offers jobs in the public sector and the legal profession.
(23) The House of Lords would have nothing to do with it, nor would any senior member of the legal profession.
(24) I am no great lover or defender of the legal profession.
(25) There must, effectively, be a change of culture in the legal profession. Sentencedict.com
(26) This is a quite extraordinarily narrow group within the legal profession.
(27) Herschel started life as a professional musician, Hubble embarked upon the legal profession.
(28) But, as Elinor was always telling him, Henry did not inspire confidence as a representative of the legal profession.
(29) This Commission consists of five senior members of the judiciary and legal profession.
(30) Most first-year students want a programme which leaves open the option of entering the legal profession and of taking an honours degree.
More similar words: medical profession, profession, professional, professionally, unprofessional, non-professional, nonprofessional, professionalism, professionalize, professional life, semiprofessional, paraprofessional, professionalization, professional ethics, professional dancer, health professional, professional etiquette, professional association, accounting profession, professional organization, legal protection, full professor, legal proceeding, professing, legal proceedings, assistant professor, legal principle, profess, professor, professed.