Random good picture Not show
1. Most commonly the relationship between individuals and territorial legal persons is governed by municipal law and procedure.
2. Official Organ, Institution and social Organization as Legal person.
3. The main business place of a legal person shall be its habitual residence.
4. The Complaint Service Center shall have a legal person qualification, and assume independent liability for its acts.
5. Flow of existing legal person share basically has the following kinds of kind: The agreement is made over, auction, impawn and counter-purchase.
6. Article 6 The aggrieved citizen, legal person or other organization shall have the right to claim compensation.
7. The opinion insisting on the necessary connection between legal person and independent liability is questioned when we examine the connotation and characteristics of the legal person.
8. Enterprise group from several legal person economy of business enterprise consociation but become consociation entity.
9. However, if a legal person does not fully enjoy the right of property, legal person is nothing but a title. This is embodied in the enterprises owned by the whole people.
10. But embryo , decedent and legal person shouldn " t be the subject of mental distress. "
11. The business enterprise legal person perishes the civil case responsibility of the stage investor.
12. The legal person responsibility system for projects, the tender system,(sentencedict.com/legal person.html) the contract system and the project supervision system were initially set up.
13. The CSC is a non-profit institution with legal person status affiliated with the Ministry of Education, financed mainly by the states special appropriations for scholarship programs.
14. When an enterprise as legal person is disbanded, it shall establish a liquidation organization and go into liquidation.
15. This paper analyses the foreign corporation legal person corporation legal person personality and puts forward sugge.
16. Article 49 Any citizen, legal person and any other organization may a party a civil action.
17. A civil lawsuit brought against a legal person or an organization shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's court located in the place where the defendant has its domicile.
18. Article 205 The debt repayment of a bankrupt legal person enterprise shall be under the jurisdiction of the people's court of the place where the legal person enterprise is located.
19. It could lead to different behaviors. The domestic literatures have investigated the effect of the legal person shareholder and the state shareholder to the performance of the State-Own-Entrepreneurs.
20. For the sake of payment of the premium tax, insurance companies incorporated where the legal person or accounting unit of the insurance applicant was located, were allowed to issue a master policy.
21. The tax laws and regulations are silent on the taxability of the income derived by the legal person partner from the LLP.
22. " The Japanese Corpus of civil law" forty-fourth paragraph 1:" legal person for the director and other agents in the performance of duty to others and damage, liability for damages.
23. In the modern civil society, the power of administrative compulsory is the most violative and the most dangerous to the human rights and the right of legal person among all the administrative power.
24. Shen zhen deli Embroidered Plant mainly produces embroidered products and it owns independent legal person.
25. The beneficiary can apply for outward bills against full set of documents under credit or collection, with independent legal person qualifications and import and export permit.
26. Any citizen of the Union, and any natural or legal person residing or having its registered office in a Member State, has a right of access to European Parliament, Council and Commission documents.
27. Partnership, especially the stable and independent trading partnership may and should be regarded as the third civil subject which is independent to the natural person and legal person.
28. The development trend of compensation for non - pecuniary loss tends to endow the legal person with the right of non - pecuniary loss compensation.
29. Any citizen of the Union and any natural or legal person residing or having its registered office in a Member State has the right to petition the European Parliament.
30. The original and copy of the valid Duplicate of Business License or other qualified certificate of legal person for recipient organization.
More similar words: legal principle, personal property, legal, legally, illegal, legalise, legality, illegally, paralegal, extralegal, person, legal tender, legal system, legal status, persona, personal, in person, legal guardian, personally, personnel, fat person, layperson, supersonic, personage, personify, personable, impersonal, salesperson, impersonate, personality.