Random good picture Not show
1. A learner's permit specifies that the driver be accompanied by a licensed motorist.
2. Vince is so excited about his learner's permit.
3. While John and Cheryl spoke, Tim's learner's permit was passedaround the table. on the face of the card, everyone could see T-im's impish, smiling countenance.
4. Each student has a learner's permit and a copy of the'Driver's manual. '
5. No sooner than Serena got her learner's permit, one of her lady friends called to say she couldn't meet us for dinner that night because a neighboring Chinese family was living in her house.
6. A learner's permit is a legal document that allows a teenager to terrorize a parent without fear of prosecution.
7. And before that you'll have to get your learner's permit.
8. "What do you want—a driver's license or learner's permit without a test?" asks a man identifying himself only as Rafiq.
9. Bursting excitedly into their Raleigh home one afternoon, Tim waved the learner's permit he had just received, then handed the precious card to his dad.
10. As Swann headed west,[http://Sentencedict.com] an eastbound Buick veered onto his side of the road. At the wheel was a 16-year-old girl driving on her learner's permit.
11. FORT COLLINS - Macie Morse turned 16, got her learner's permit and got behind the wheel.
12. Because this is my car, and you only have a learner's permit. I'd be responsible if.
13. The Road Transport Office in Mumbai officially charges 200 rupees for a permanent license and 30 rupees for a learner's permit valid for 30 days.
14. John: And before that you'll have to get your learner's permit.
More similar words: learned, intersperse, garner, earned, permit, hermit, earnest, learn, nearness, termite, earnestly, overspent, hermitage, intermit, perspective, work permit, learning, in perspective, learn from, intermittent, cut corners, consumer spending, earnestness, thermonuclear, nuclear energy, harness, in harness, perspire, charnel house, perspiring.