Random good picture Not show
2. The dog made a leap over the fence.
3. He took a leap over an obstacle.
4. Like lemmings, we raced each other to leap over the cliff.
5. They tried to leap over the sandbags, but were too slow.
6. Men leap over where the hedge is lowest.
7. Don't leap over the fence.
8. Developing by strides means the followers leap over a developing stage which the forthgoers had experienced.
9. A grasshopper can leap over obstacles 500 times its own height.
10. To leap over ( a barrier ) in or as if in a race.
11. Characters leap over rooftops, walk up walls, and cross swords in breathtaking duels.
12. Carp, who successfully jump rapids and leap over waterfalls, change into fish - dragons.
13. The trainer is training the tiger to leap over obstacles.
14. They leap over the treetops and chase each other's flowing clothes.
15. He indulges himself with a victory leap over the carcass.
16. Hurdles: A running race in which athletes must leap over set obstacles on the track.
17. If one sheep leap over the dyke(Sentence dictionary), all rest will follow.
18. Overcome insecurity by seeing it as a hurdle that challenges you to leap over it.
19. How has it been possible for the world economy to leap over so many hurdles?
20. Of the development type of abrupt change gradual advance, and leap over, the development type of gradual advance is the best choice.
21. Simon's eyes popped open in time to see a sleek gray shape skitter past, leap over Pryrates' boots and streak to the hatchway , where it bounded down into darkness.
More similar words: overleap, leap out, nuclear weapon, poverty, popover, tip over, jump over, flip over, step over, weep over, stopover, stop over, sleepover, sweep over, sleep over, impoverish, impoverished, poverty trap, poverty line, impoverishment, poverty-stricken, overleaf, leave over, cloverleaf, please turn over, turn over a new leaf, weapon, teapot, seaport, weaponize.