Random good picture Not show
1. The ability of lauric acid, myristic acid palmitic acid and stearic acid to collect(oil from) fresh water was studied.
2. Lauric acid monoglyceride are present in some natural plant compounds, after extraction often as fungicides and anti-inflammatory agent is added to food, daily necessities, or in cosmetics.
3. High purity dodecanenitrile is synthesized from lauric acid with a self - made new type catalyst.
4. Ingredients: Rose extract, whitening factor, lauric acid , tetradecanoic acid, gydroxysulfobetaine, distearic acid glycol ester.
5. The pearl type lauric acid diethanolamide was synthesized using lauric acid as row material.
6. Lauric acid monoglyceride is present in a number of compounds in plants, people extract the compound as a fungicide and preservative often added to food, daily necessities, or in cosmetics.
7. However, they said that the use of lauric acid monoglyceride before human clinical trials, but also the need for a large number of experimental analysis.
8. Ingredients: Deionized water, glycerin, stearic acid, myristic acid, lauric acid, potassium hydroxide, amino acid surfactant, ethylene glyceryl diester, imidazolidinyl urea, essence, etc.sentencedict.com
9. Ingredients: lavender essence, whitening factor, lauric acid , tetradecanoic acid, gydroxysulfobetaine, distearic acid glycol ester.
10. However, they also said that the use of lauric acid monoglyceride before human clinical trials, but also required a great deal of experimental analysis.
11. Ingredients: Deionized water, glycerin, lauric acid, myristic acid, stearic acid, amino acid surfactant, essence, etc.
12. Ingredient: Natural seawater pearl essence, rich hydrolysed pear liquid, deep-sea shark oil, lauric acid, marine plant compound vitamin C.
13. The presence of capric acid enhanced the inhibitory effects of caprylic acid and lauric acid.
14. Ingredients: lemon extract, honey, whitening _ factor, moisturizing - factor, lauric acid, tetradecanoic acid acid glycol ester.
15. Waterborne alkyd resin modified by tung oil was prepared by molten fatty acid method from tung oil, maleic anhydride, phthalic anhydride, adipic acid, lauric acid, trimethylolpropane.
16. In this paper, a new process of preparing capacitor purity sebacic acid, p nitrobenzoic acid, benzoic acid, lauric acid, and their ammonium salts was discussed.
17. With the presence of capric acid, the IC50 values of caprylic and lauric acid deceased obviously.
More similar words: uric acid, sulfuric acid, sulphuric acid, boric acid, nitric acid, citric acid, citric acid cycle, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, folic acid, formic acid, humic acid, tannic acid, lactic acid, oxalic acid, acetic acid, pyruvic acid, nucleic acid, prussic acid, aspartic acid, glycolic acid, lysergic acid, carbonic acid, linoleic acid, carbolic acid, glutamic acid, ascorbic acid, carboxylic acid, hyaluronic acid, ribonucleic acid.