Random good picture Not show
1. The single-stage, reusable launch vehicle will cost an estimated $ 5 billion to $ 10 billion.
2. There are several missile launch vehicle braking mode?
3. The launch vehicle lifts the satellite into orbit.
4. A launch vehicle with lateral jet as its attitude control mechanism during ascending stage was proposed.
5. Our launch vehicle, the international space station now will have been impossible to exist.
6. The orbiter lifts off vertically like an expendable launch vehicle but makes an unpowered descent similar to a glider.
7. The system accomplished the analysis of the "multi-function launch vehicle" , and proved the data alternation analysis mode was right, the result also provide the decision support.
8. Launch vehicle: Rocket system that Boosts a spacecraft into Earth orbit or Beyond Earth's gravitational pull.
9. A quadrupole mass spectrometer used during launch vehicle testing and launching is given, and the trend of spacecraft leak monitor...
10. In 1992, CZ-2E launch vehicle successfully launched the Australian second-generation communication satellite into their predetermined orbit.
11. Many early launch vehicle s were derived from intercontinental Ballistic missiles.
12. But such economic considerations have had no significant effect on the way government-run launch vehicles are designed and operated.
13. This paper is major in the preliminary wing design for the Reusable Launch Vehicle ( RLV ).
14. The application of reliability growth test in the development of the electric products of manned space launch vehicle is analysed and summarized in this paper.
15. In order to improve the launching reliability, the hold-down and release system will be adopted in the launch vehicle in the future.
16. The United News of India (UNI) said the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) veered from its intended flight-path and disintegrated seconds after lift-off.
17. Besides, the technique provided in this paper can be used to appraise the accuracy and predict the position of the impact point precisely in the inertial guidance system of the launch vehicle.
18. A test system based on virtual instrument is designed for leveling accuracy of the launch vehicle.
19. This paper described the separation dynamics process of a microsatellite a piggyback payload a launch vehicle.
20. Review past NASA and Air Force attempts to develop a reusable launch vehicle.
21. On 9th August 1992 at Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center,(Sentencedict.com ) Long March 2C launch vehicle successfully launched the 13th recoverable satellite.
22. In this paper a distance-inertial guidance system in boost phase of the launch vehicle is presented by means of system identification and parameter estimation theory.
23. The Mars probe will be launched from a Russian launch vehicle.
24. The GOES-O satellite is on the move, on its way to Launch Complex 37 at Cape Canaveral, where it will be moved to the United Launch Alliance Delta IV expendable launch vehicle.
25. To research the trajectory design method for terminal area energy management(TAEM) of reusable launch vehicle(RLV), the method basing on nonlinear equations of motion is designed.
26. NASA is providing the LDCM spacecraft, the instruments, the launch vehicle, and the mission operations element of the ground system.
27. Generally autonomous underwater vehicle ( AUV ) consists of load and launch vehicle and is inseparable.
28. China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation ( CASIC ) revealed the KT - 1 solid - fuel space launch vehicle in 2001.
29. The issue that high hot and high speed wake had affect on the ejector plate and protection-piston of the launch vehicle was also investigated.
30. To develop light weight and high strength tank for low temperature condition is one of the most key technologies of Reusable Launch Vehicle(RLV).
More similar words: vehicle, space vehicle, motor vehicle, recreational vehicle, launch, relaunch, launch pad, launching, launching pad, rocket launcher, vehicular, chicle, paunch, raunch, haunch, paunchy, staunch, raunchy, staunchly, staunchness, unclench, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, flaunt, laundry, launder, flaunting, laundromat, laundering, launderette, dirty laundry.