Random good picture Not show
(1) So a little lateral thinking was called for.
(2) Hudevad. Lateral thinking brings environmental benefits.
(3) But should this bring a halt to lateral thinking?
(4) Others include lateral thinking, straight and crooked thinking, potential problem analysis, rational decision-making, and so on.
(5) It was a peculiar form of lateral thinking(http://Sentencedict.com), inspired by instinct.
(6) Post-war lateral thinking solved the problem by abolishing the school, but the building survived that, too.
(7) This problem can be solved only through lateral thinking.
(8) Lateral thinking is the practical process of creativity.
(9) Vertical thinking is for using ideas and lateral thinking is for changing them.
(10) Even if they are wrong, a little lateral thinking may help shake up the field.
(11) Arrangement of ideas on the board provides a stimulus for new ideas and lateral thinking. 4.
(12) It can be immensely useful - and that is what is looked for with lateral thinking - or it can be false.
(13) And that very excess of safety inspired some bright Vadinamians in to a galaxy-class piece of lateral thinking.
(14) The model represents most of de Bono's ideas on lateral thinking.
(15) Volunteers who had entered REM or rapid eye movement sleep - when most dreams occur - were then better able to solve a new problem with lateral thinking.
(16) It focuses on analysis, the lack of comprehensive thinking and lateral thinking ability.
More similar words: wishful thinking, thinking, freethinking, to my way of thinking, lateral, bilateral, collateral, unilateral, equilateral, multilateral, quadrilateral, healthiness, clinking, stinking, drinking, blinking, collateral damage, sinking feeling, shrinking, health insurance, drinking age, sinking fund, all things considered, in kind, sink in, generally speaking, healthier, think, stealthily, thinker.